Vinil Silane Ec No 223-943-1 Triacetoxyvinylsilane Similar to Z6075
|1,000-4,999 5,000-15,999 16,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $12.8 US $11 US $10.5|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||200 Tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ELT-S188
- Usage: Rubber Auxiliary Agents, Coating Auxiliary Agents, Textile Auxiliary Agents, Paper Chemicals, Surfactants, Electronics Chemicals
- Chemical Name: Triactoxyvinylsilane
- Ec No.: 223-943-1
- MOQ: 1000kgs
- Application 1: Used as One-Component Mixure to Make RTV-1 Sealant
- Application 3: Used as Crosslinking Agents
- Trademark: elite-indus
- Specification: 99%min
- HS Code: 29310000
- Appearance: Liquid
- Color: Colorless to Liqht Yellow Transparent
- CAS No.: 4130-08-9
- Purity: 99%Min
- Advantage: More Reactive Than Alkoxysilanes
- Application 2: Used to Silanol-Terminated Pdms
- Application 4: Used as Adhesive Promoter
- Transport Package: Plastic/Iron Drum or IBC
- Origin: Anhui
Cas No.:4130-08-9 EC No.:223-943-1
2.Capacity: about 1000mts per month
4.Exported to: the USA,Europe,Brazil,Korea,Indonesia,Vietnam ec
5.Delivery time: 7-10days
6.OEM is ok.
Description of triacetoxyvinylsilane:
Chemical Name: triacetoxyvinylsilane
Similar to: Dow Corning Z-6075
Triacetoxyvinylsilane is Colorless to light yellow transparent liquid.
Typical physical properties of triacetoxyvinylsilane:
Potential Applications of triacetoxyvinylsilane:
Acetoxy silanes are more reactive than alkoxysilanes.Acetoxy silanes are frequently used as
one-component mixtures to make RTV-1 silicone sealants.These mixures have an excess of
multi-functional acetoxy silane added to silanol-terminated PDMS,which results in a PDMS chain with
acetoxy groups at the ends.When this compound is exposed to moisture some acetoxy and rapid crosslinking takes place.Acetic acid formation is one of the driving forces of this reaction.
Packing & storage of triacetoxyvinylsilane:
1, painted Iron drum or plastic drum or IBC
packing of 200kgs/drum,16000kgs/1x20'gp
big packing of 1000kgs/IBC,20000kgs/1x20'gp
Customized packing is ok.
OEM is ok.
2, Sealed well, store in a cool, dry place. Avoid light,heat and moisture.
Silanes are important to the development of high quality materials with enhanced functionality.They are used in an incredible array of products that help to make living more comfortable and convenient.
1) Silanes are used effectively in adhesives,sealants and paints to improve adhesion to inorganic substrates.
2) Silanes are used to improve transparency and reduce viscosity during mixing and kneading.
3) Silanes are used to produce highly weatherable paints.
No.2 Automotive Applications
1) Silanes are used to make silica reinforced tires and in development of new materials.
2) Silanes are used to make high-molecular-weight rubbers and silicas.
No.3 Electrial Applications
1) Silanes can improve reliability of semiconductor encapsulants flat-panel displays and other products.
2) Silanes are used to improve dispersibility and adhesion of inorganic materials.
3) Silanes are used as raw materials for hard-coat materials.
No.4 Specific application
No.5 Organic functional groups and compatible resins