Food Additive Sweetener DC Grade Xylitol
|FOB Unit Price:||US $4 US $3.95|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||400 Tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: DC GRADE
- Nutritional Value: Nutritional
- Resource: Natural
- Mf: C5h12o5
- Appearance: Granular
- Anti-Cariogenic: Yes
- Good to Produce: Different Bakery Foods
- Xylitol Has Cooling Sensation: Can Add The Taste of Food with Mint and Spearmint
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 2905491000
- Type: Sweetener
- Effect: Sweetener
- CAS No.: 87-99-0
- Source: Corn
- Granulated From: 98.5% of Xylitol Powder and 1.5% of CMC-Na
- No Maillard Browning Reaction When Get H: Yes
- Assay: 96.5%Min
- Trademark: elite-indus
- Origin: Anhui
Description of DC grade xylitol:
This product is granulated from 98.5% of xylitol powder and 1.5% of CMC-Na, and it conforms to GB 26687— 2011 standard.
Properties of DC grade xylitol:
1. Xylitol has no Aldehyde or Ketone radicel, no Maillard Browning reaction when get heating, is good to produce different bakery foods.
2. Xylitol can promote multiplication of Bafidobacterium and beneficial bacteria in the intestines, to improve gastrointestinal function, is a widely used functional additive by its high activity.
3. Xylitol is not fermented by yeast, can be the inert substrate for microbe.
4. Xylitol's cooling sensation can add the taste of food with mint and spearmint.
5. Xylitol anti-cariogenic characteristic
6. Xylitol has anti-caries function, can reduce the incidences of tooth decay when being chewed longer in the mouth.
Application of DC grade xylitol:
So Xylitol can be widely used in gums, chewing gum, confectionery, chocolate and other foods; And used widely in Japan in medical and cosmetic products, special chewing gums added in Xylitol as sweetener for dental patients; And sugar free gum takes more than 50% markets of the whole gum market in Europe
|Sense||Sweet, no odor|
|Assay ( on dry basis )%||≥96.5|
|Other Polyols %||≤1.0|
|Reducing Sugar (as Glucose)%||≤0.20|
|Loss on Drying %||≤0.50|
|Bulk Density %||≤0.50|
|5% maximum remains on No.24 mesh screen (800Mic)|
|10% maximum passes through No.75 mesh screen (200Mic)|
|Heavy Metals (as Pb),mg/kg||≤10|
|Aerobic plate count, CFU/g||≤100|
|Pathogenic bacteria (Salmonella, shigella, S. aureus),CFU/g||≤10|
Packing of DC grade xylitol: 25kg/bag