Vinyl Silane CAS No 16753-62-1 Vinylmethyldimethoxysilane
|1,000-4,999 5,000-15,999 16,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $11.75 US $10 US $9.5|
|Purchase Qty. (kgs)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||400 Tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ELT-S2171
- Usage: Rubber Auxiliary Agents, Plastic Auxiliary Agents, Coating Auxiliary Agents, Surfactants
- Chemical Name: Vinylmethyldimethoxysilane
- Ec No.: 240-816-6
- Application 1: Used as Coupling Agent
- Application 3: Used as Crosslinking Agent
- Application 5: Used to Copolymerize with Ethylene for Moisture
- Trademark: elite-indus
- Specification: 99%min
- HS Code: 29310000
- Appearance: Liquid
- Color: Colorless Transparent
- CAS No.: 16753-62-1
- Purity: 95%Min
- Application 2: Used as Adhesion Promoters
- Application 4: Used for Sulfur and Peroxide Cured Rubber
- Application 6: Used for Polyester and Polyolefins
- Transport Package: Plastic/Iron Drum or IBC
- Origin: Anhui
2.Capacity: 1000mts per month
4.Exported to: USD,Europe,South America,South East Asia etc
5.Delivery tiem: 7-10days
Description of vinylmethyldimethoxysilane:
Chemical Name: vinylmethyldimethoxysilane
Similar to: Wacker XL 12,Dow Corning Z-2349,Momentive A-22171
Typical physical properties of vinylmethyldimethoxysilane:
|Purity, %||99% min|
Potential Applications of vinylmethyldimethoxysilane:
(1) It can used as coupling agent,adhesion promoters,crosslinking agent.
(2) It can be used for sulfur and peroxide cured rubber,polyester,polyolefins,styrenics,and acrylics etc,or
surface treatment of mineral filers in plastics.
(3) It can be used to copolymerize with ethylene for moisture induced coupling of polyethylene or graft to
polyethylene for moisture induced coupling.
Packing & storage of vinylmethyldimethoxysilane:
1, painted Iron drum or plastic drum or IBC
packing of 200kgs/drum,16000kgs/1x20'gp
big packing of 1000kgs/IBC,20000kgs/1x20'gp
Customized packing is ok.
OEM is ok.
2, Sealed well, store in a cool, dry place. Avoid light,heat and moisture.
Silanes are important to the development of high quality materials with enhanced functionality.They are used in an incredible array of products that help to make living more comfortable and convenient.
1) Silanes are used effectively in adhesives,sealants and paints to improve adhesion to inorganic substrates.
2) Silanes are used to improve transparency and reduce viscosity during mixing and kneading.
3) Silanes are used to produce highly weatherable paints.
No.2 Automotive Applications
1) Silanes are used to make silica reinforced tires and in development of new materials.
2) Silanes are used to make high-molecular-weight rubbers and silicas.
No.3 Electrial Applications
1) Silanes can improve reliability of semiconductor encapsulants flat-panel displays and other products.
2) Silanes are used to improve dispersibility and adhesion of inorganic materials.
3) Silanes are used as raw materials for hard-coat materials.
No.4 Specific application
No.5 Organic functional groups and compatible resins