CPP Chlorinated Polypropylene Resin (clpp)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3.8 US $3.75|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||20kgs Net Per Bag or 20kgs Net Per Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: CPP
- Printing Type: Gravure Printing
- Performance: Chlorinated Polypropylene
- Chemical Name: CPP Chlorinated Polypropylene Resin (Clpp)
- Model: White Powder and Yellow Granular
- MOQ: 1000kgs
- OEM: Yes
- CAS No: 68441-33-1
- Trademark: elite-indus
- Origin: Anhui
- Type: Plastisol Ink
- Ink Drying: Chlorinated Polypropylene
- Component: Chlorinated Polypropylene
- Other Name: Chlorinated PP
- Application: Adhesive Agent of Printing Ink for Plastic Packing
- Free Sample: Below 400g
- Special Model: Higher Cl Content About 40&
- Shipment: Within 15days After Order Confirmed
- Specification: industrial grade
- HS Code: 3902
CPP resin / CLPP resin
Descriptions of Cpp chlorinated polypropylene resin (clpp) :
1, Yellow granular:
With very good weather resisting property, thermal aging resistivity, Resistance to chemical attack,
Oil resistivity, ozone resistivity and fire resistance property. Solubility: Soluble in toluene and xylene,
2, White powder:
Free of CCl4, it is a polypropylene derivatives containing Cl groups in its Chemical Structures;
It is an environmentally friendly method of solvent process;
Non-toxic, tasteless, no solvent residue, fast dissolving, good filming and good adhesion.
Potential Applications of Cpp chlorinated polypropylene resin (clpp) :
Mainly used as adhesive agent of printing ink and plastic paint.
Such as printing ink of gravure ink, coating for BOPP film, laminated board of PP film and skidproof agent of PP packing etc.
Packing & storage of Cpp chlorinated polypropylene resin (clpp) :
1, White powder: 20kgs/bag, 1X20`FCL can load 6-7mts with pallet.
Yellow granular: 20kgs/Carton, 1X20`FCL can load 11.2mts with pallet.
2, store in a cool, dry place. Avoid light.
Specification of Cpp chlorinated polypropylene resin (clpp):
|Index||yellow granular||White powder|
|Content of chloride (%)||28.0~32.0||26.0~38.0|
|Solubility %||----------||98 min.|
|rotational viscometer||750 r.p.m||---------|