Bentonite Clay Liner Geosynthetic Clay Liner Gcl
|1,000-4,999 5,000-9,999 10,000-19,999 20,000-99,999 100,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2.5 US $2.4 US $2.3 US $2.2 US $2|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||20000m2 Per Day|
|Transport Package:||5.8mx35m Per Roll, 18rolls, 3654m2/20′gp|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: Elt-GCL
- Ceiling Tile Shape: Roll
- Thickness: 4.0mm to 7.6mm
- Surface Treatment: Film Coated
- Certification: ISO, MSDS, CE
- Usage: Outdoor
- Width: 1m-6m,Normal Is 5.8m
- Quantity: About The 3248m2/20gp
- Bentionite Mass/Unit Area: 3.6kg/Sq.M Min
- Bentionite Fluid Loss: 18ml Max
- Other Name: Gcl
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 6815999000
- Type: Building Sealing Material
- Material: Natural Sodium Bentonite
- Ceiling Tile Type: PVC Ceilings
- Function: Waterproof
- Color: White and Black
- Unit Weight: 4000G/M2-7000G/M2
- Length: Normal Is 35m
- Test Standard: ASTM D
- Bentionite Swell Index: 24ml/2g Min
- Product Name: Bentonite Clay Liner
- Trademark: elite-indus
- Origin: Anhui
Bentonite Geosynthetic clay Liner GCL Description:
Geosynthetic clay liner
are high performance needle punched environmental reinforced composites which combine two durable geotextile outer layers with a uniform core of natural sodium bentonite clay to form a hydraulic barrier. Fibers from the nonwoven geotextile are needle punched through the layer of bentonite and incorporated into the other geotextile (either a woven or nonwoven).when hydrated under a confining load, the bentonite swells to form a low permeability clay layer with the equivalent hydraulic protection of several feet of compacted clay.
Bentonite Geosynthetic clay Liner GCL Production Line:
Bentonite Geosynthetic clay Liner GCL Properties:
1. Improved leakage performance
2. Permanent waterproof performance
3. Simple construction and short time limit for a project.
4. Not influenced by air temperature.
5. A kind of green material and good to environmental protection.
6. More versatile than compacted clay
7. Increased airspace and liner efficiency
Bentonite Geosynthetic clay Liner GCL Packing:
Bentonite Geosynthetic clay Liner GCL Applications:
It is used to prevent water leakages in areas of artificial lakes, waste disposal fields, underground garage, top building gardens, reservoirs, oil warehouses, and chemicals accumulating fields.
Bentonite Geosynthetic clay Liner GCL Technical parameter:
|PROPERTIES||Test Method||Typical Value|
|Bentionite Swell Index||ASTM D 5890||≥24ml/2g|
|Bentionite Fluid Loss||ASTM D 5891||≤18ml|
|Finished GCL PROPERTIES|
|Bentionite Mass/Unit Area||ASTM D 5993||≥3.6kg/sq.m|
|Peel Strength||ASTM D 6496||≥400N/m|
|Grab Strength||ASTM D 6768||≥6kN/m|
|Thickness||ASTM D 5199||6mm|
|Permeability||ASTM D 5084||≤5.0×10-11m/sec|
|Index Flux||ASTM D 5887||≤1.0×10-8m3/m2/sec|
|Non-Woven Geotextile Mass||ASTM D 5261||≥200g/sq.m|
|Woven Geotextile Mass||ASTM D 5261||≥110g/sq.m|
1, The EltGCL Weight can do from 3000g/m2 to 7000g/m2.
2, The EltGCL is a reinforced GCL consisting of a layer of sodium Bentonite between a woven and non-woven geotextile, which are needle punched together.
3, we also have Needle punched and coated process GCL and Viscose pmcess GCL.