Bentoliner Gcl Geosynthetic Clay Liner
|1,000-4,999 5,000-9,999 10,000-19,999 20,000-99,999 100,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2.5 US $2.4 US $2.3 US $2.2 US $2|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||20000m2 Per Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: elt
- Certification: CE
- Material: PP
- Unit Weight: 4000G/M2-7000G/M2, Normal 4500G/M2, 5250G/M2
- Length: Normal Is 35m
- Product Name: Geosynthetic Clay Liner
- Bentionite Swell Index: 24ml/2g Min
- Certificate: ISO/CE
- Trademark: elite-indus
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 68159990
- Color: White
- Usage: Waterproof
- Kind: Waterproof Roll Material
- Width: 1m-6m, Normal Is 5.8m
- Standards: ASTM D Standard
- Other Name: Gcl
- Bentionite Fluid Loss: 18ml Max
- Quantity: About The 3248m2/20gp
- Transport Package: 5.8mx35m Per Roll, 18rolls, 3654m2/20′gp
- Origin: Anhui
Other name: Pond liner, clay liner, clay pond liner, large pond liners, dam liners
Lake liner, landfill liner, bentonite clay liner, bentonite waterproofing
EltGCL are high performance needle punched environmental reinforced composites which combine two durable geotextile outer layers with a uniform core of natural sodium bentonite clay to form a hydraulic barrier. Fibers from the non-woven geotextile are needle punched through the layer of bentonite and incorporated into the other geotextile (either a woven or non-woven). When hydrated under a confining load, the bentonite swells to form a low permeability clay layer with the equivalent hydraulic protection of several feet of compacted clay.
Typical physical properties:
1. Improved leakage performance
2. Permanent waterproof performance
3. Simple construction and short time limit for a project.
4. Not influenced by air temperature.
5. A kind of green material and good to environmental protection.
6. More versatile than compacted clay
7. Increased airspace and liner efficiency
It is used to prevent water leakages in areas of artificial lakes, waste disposal fields, underground garage, top building gardens, reservoirs, oil warehouses, and chemicals accumulating fields.
1, The EltGCL Weight can do from 4000g/m2 to 7000g/m2.
2, The EltGCL is a reinforced GCL consisting of a layer of sodium Bentonite between a woven and non-woven geotextile, which are needle punched together.
3, we also have Needle punched and coated process GCL and Viscose pmcess GCL.
GCL ROLL TEST DATA REPORT
|PROPERTIES||Test Method||Typical Value|
|Bentionite Swell Index||ASTM D 5890||≥24ml/2g|
|Bentionite Fluid Loss||ASTM D 5891||≤18ml|
|Finished GCL PROPERTIES|
|Bentionite Mass/Unit Area||ASTM D 5993||≥3.6kg/sq.m|
|Peel Strength||ASTM D 6496||≥400N/m|
|Grab Strength||ASTM D 6768||≥6kN/m|
|Thickness||ASTM D 5199||≥6mm|
|Permeability||ASTM D 5084||≤5.0×10-11m/sec|
|Index Flux||ASTM D 5887||≤1.0×10-8m3/m2/sec|
|Non-Woven Geotextile Mass||ASTM D 5261||≥200g/sq.m|
|Woven Geotextile Mass||ASTM D 5261||≥110g/sq.m|