Vinyltriethoxysilane Silane CAS No 78-08-0
|1,000-4,999 5,000-15,999 16,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $4.1 US $4.06 US $3.9|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||200 Tons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Plastic/Iron Drum or IBC|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ELT-S150
- Usage: Rubber Auxiliary Agents, Plastic Auxiliary Agents, Coating Auxiliary Agents, Surfactants, Electronics Chemicals
- Chemical Name: Vinyltriethoxysilane
- Ec No.: 201-081-7
- MOQ: 1000kgs
- Feature 2: Increase Rate of Silane Hydrolysis
- Application 1: Apply to Polyethylene and Copolymer
- Trademark: elite-indus
- Origin: Anhui
- Appearance: Liquid
- Color: Colorless to Light Yeloow
- CAS No.: 78-08-0
- Purity: 98%Min
- Feature 1: Allow Free Radical Addition to Polymers
- Feature 3: with Triethoxy Silane Functionality
- Application 2: Used to Prodcue Sealant to Electronic Component
- Specification: 98%min
- HS Code: 29310000
( Vinyltriethoxysilane )
Cas No.:78-08-0 EC No.:201-081-7
2.Capacity: about 1000mts per month
4.Exported to: the USA,Europe,Brazil,Korea,Indonesia,Vietnam ec
5.Delivery time: 7-10days
6.OEM is ok.
Description of vinyltriethoxysilane:
Chemical Name: Vinyltriethoxysilane
Solubility: Soluble in most organic solvents and water if PH is 3.0 to 3.5
Features and Benefit of vinyltriethoxysilane:
1, Vinyl functionality allows free radical addition to polymers.
2, Vinyl functionality increases the rate of silane hydrolysis.
3, with Triethoxy Silane Functionality
A. Bonds to inorganic substrates to provide excellent wet and dry adhesion.
B. More fast hydrolysis rate.
C. with Functions of crosslinker
Typical physical properties of vinyltriethoxysilane:
|Appearance||Colorless to light yellow liquid|
Potential Applications of vinyltriethoxysilane:
(1) This applies to polyethylene and copolymer with all various
complex- shape and all density . It have high used temperature, high
anti-pressure pyrolysis, memory, wear resistance and impact resistance
(2) With the function of both coupling agent and crosslinking agent,
its suitable polymers include polyethylene, polypropylene,
unsaturated polyester, etc. It can be used to improve the affinity of glass fiber,
inorganic fillers and resin to react with vinyl, usually used in cable and
pip of silane crosslinked polyethylene.
(3) used to produce the sealant to plastic-seal material of electronic component.
(4) Used to moisture-proof treatment of electronic component.
Packing & storage of vinyltriethoxysilane:
1, painted Iron drum or plastic drum or IBC
packing of 200kgs/drum,16000kgs/1x20'gp
big packing of 1000kgs/IBC,20000kgs/1x20'gp
Customized packing is ok.
OEM is ok.
2, Sealed well, store in a cool, dry place. Avoid light.