Silane CAS No 18023-33-1 Vinyltriisopropoxysilane
|1,000-4,999 5,000-15,999 16,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $9.1 US $8.9 US $7.5|
|Purchase Qty. (kgs)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||400 Tons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Plastic/Iron Drum or IBC|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ELT-S173
- Color: Colorless Transparent
- CAS No.: 18023-33-1
- Purity: 98%Min
- Solubility: Soluble in Varieties of Organic Solvents
- Application 2: Can Cross-Link Vinyl Silane and Acrylic Glue
- Application 4: Used as Adhesive Promoter
- Specification: 98%MIN
- HS Code: 29310000
- Appearance: Liquid
- Chemical Name: Vinyltri(Isopropoxy)Silane
- Ec No.: 241-931-4
- MOQ: 1000kgs
- Application 1: Used in Emulsion Polymerization of Monomer
- Application 3: Used as Crosslinking Agent
- Trademark: elite-indus
- Origin: Anhui
Cas No.:18023-33-1 EC No.:241-931-4
2.Capacity: 1000mts per month
4.Exported to: USD,Europe,South America,South East Asia etc
5.Delivery tiem: 7-10days
Product IntroductionDescription of vinyltriisopropoxysilane:
Chemical Name: vinyltri(isopropoxy)silane
Similar to: Montive CoatOsil 1706
Vinyltriisopropoxysilane is Colorless transparent liquid.It can soluble in many organic solvents.
Typical physical properties of vinyltriisopropoxysilane:
|Boiling Point||221.7oC at 760mmHg|
Potential Applications of vinyltriisopropoxy:
It can be used in emulsion polymerization of the monomer.
It also can cross-link vinyl silane and acrylic glue.
Packing & storage of vinyltriisopropoxysilane:
1, painted Iron drum or plastic drum or IBC
packing of 200kgs/drum,16000kgs/1x20'gp
big packing of 1000kgs/IBC,20000kgs/1x20'gp
Customized packing is ok.
OEM is ok.
2, Sealed well, store in a cool, dry place. Avoid light,heat and moisture.
Silanes are important to the development of high quality materials with enhanced functionality.
They are used in an incredible array of products that help to make living more comfortable and convenient.
1) Silanes are used effectively in adhesives,sealants and paints to improve adhesion to inorganic substrates.
2) Silanes are used to improve transparency and reduce viscosity during mixing and kneading.
3) Silanes are used to produce highly weatherable paints.
No.2 Automotive Applications
1) Silanes are used to make silica reinforced tires and in development of new materials.
2) Silanes are used to make high-molecular-weight rubbers and silicas.
No.3 Electrial Applications
1) Silanes can improve reliability of semiconductor encapsulants flat-panel displays and other products.
2) Silanes are used to improve dispersibility and adhesion of inorganic materials.
3) Silanes are used as raw materials for hard-coat materials.
No.4 Specific application
No.5 Organic functional groups and compatible resins