High Refractive Index Glass Beads
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||2,000 kg|
|Production Capacity:||400mts/ Month|
|Transport Package:||25kg / Iron Barrel (Volume: 28cm X 23cm)|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: high index
- Appearance: Granule
- Main Raw Material: Glass Bead
- Certification: Glass Bead
- Reflection Index: 1.5-1.61
- Trademark: elite-indus
- Origin: Anhui
- Usage: Road Marking Paint
- Method: Glass Bead
- Level: Finish Coat
- Substrate: Glass Bead
- Application: Road Marking Paint
- Specification: ASSHTOM-247
- HS Code: 70182000
High index of glass microspheres
1, A high refractive index glass beads feature
Production of high-refraction glass beads is the core component of reflective material, barium titanium oxide is a synthetic glass. Gravity 4.2± 0.1, refractive index ND1.93 ± 0.02. (Proportion of 2.7 ordinary silica glass, the refractive index of 1.52).
2, product specifications and requirements
Bead appearance, white or slightly yellow, not round rate greater than or equal to 95%; Defects bead ratio <3% -5%, brightness ≥ 560 degrees.
(1) exposed type: Fabric or membrane. Stick by agents, reflective layer (coating layer) stick by agents, bead layer, which is characterized by singlebead level was arranged, no beads in front of the cover, part of beads exposed to the air, part of the plant in the sticky mixture layer. Beads and the reflective layer by direct contact or very close, reflective and better adapt to the incident angle.
(2) implant type: Film or fabric. Stick by agents, reflective layer (coating layer) stick by agents, bead layer, resin layer, which is characterized by single beads were arranged beads implanted in the adhesive resin layer, without contact, bonding strong, broad adaptation to the environment.
4, structural principle
Retro-reflective is the phenomenon of light reflection, the reflected light by the incident light direction most of the return light source direction. Reflective fabric is reflective of the main directional glass beads, mirrors (coated) and the fabric substrate, adhesive, etc., when the light shines into the glass sphere, with light refraction in the glass medium, the days after the ball surface specular reflection layer after reflection, and refraction through the ball return light source direction, the direction of reflected light to achieve the return direction by refraction purpose.
5, use and application of glass beads
The potential market value of reflective material to protect the security interests of the people's livelihood is not irreplaceable. Making the demand amplification. Retro-reflective fabric commonly known as reflective fabric, reflective film of all varieties. This fabric is a fabric with a safety function, or a dark night when the person wearing or carrying activities such material back to the gas safety reflective material, in the event of light irradiation, because of its retro-reflective function, will produce eye-catching effect, improve their visibility, so that the light at the officers in finding the target quickly and effectively to avoid accidents, ensure personal safety are widely used in road safety, cloth fabric, ports, fire, mining, marine, transportation, etc. Area.
|4||300_350Head||Note||Can be graded as needed to provide|