for Good Price Powdered Crystal Sorbic Acid
|1-4 5-14 15+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $4,450 US $4,420 US $4,350|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||600 Tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Sorbic Acid
- Type: Food Preservative
- Resource: Chemosynthesis
- Einecs No.: 203-768-7
- Aldehyde(as Formaldehyde): ≤ 0.1 %
- Residue on Ignition: ≤ 0.2 %
- Sulfated Ash: ≤0.2% Max
- Lead (Pb): ≤ 5 Mg/Kg
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag, About 15 Mts on Pallet/20′gp
- Origin: China (Mainland)
- Composition: Crotonaldehyde and Ketene
- Effect: Antiseptic
- CAS No.: 110-44-1: 110-44-1
- Fema No.: 2544
- Assay: 99, 0-101, 0%
- OEM: Yes
- Water: ≤ 0.5 %
- Trademark: Elite-Indus
- Specification: ISO, FCCIV
- HS Code: 2301
For Good Price Powdered Crystal Sorbic Acid
Product Name: Sorbic acid
Chemical Name: sorbic acid,2,4-di-ethene acid
CAS No.: 110-44-1
EINECS No.: 203-768-7
FEMA No.: 2544
Molecular Formula: C6H8O2
Molecular weight: 112.33.
1. Colorless needle crystal or white crystalline powder. Tasteless, slight special smell.
2. Melting point: 132~135degree; Boiling point: 228degree(resolve); Flash point: 127degree. Difficultly soluble in water(0.16g/100ml, 20degree), soluble in alcohol(1g/10ml), in diethyl ether(1g/10ml), in anhydrous alcohol(12.9g/100ml), in peanut oil(0.9g/100ml), in glycerin(0.3G/100ml)and in acetic acid(11.5g/100ml).
3. Easily soluble in alchol and other solvents, but no in water.
4. Sorbic Acid can restrain effectively the activity of mould, yeast and aerophile bacteria.
5. Restrain growth and reproduction of the pernicious micro oraganism as pseudomonas, staphylococcus salmonella action to restrain growth is more powerful than killing. Meanwhile, it can not restrain useful microoraganim growth as Anaerobic spore-bearing bacilli, acidophil therefore to lengthen food store period and remain food original flavor.
6. The preservative efficiency of sorbic acid is 5-10 times sodium benzoate.
1. sorbic acid has been used extensively in food, drink, vegetables in soy, tobacco, drugs, cosmetics, agricultural products, forage and other domain. Its application should be wide and wide in the world.
2. As Unsaturated acid, it also used as resin, aromatics and rubber industry.
3. As acidic preservative, sorbic acid is also used well in neutral food (ph6.0-6.5). The preservative efficiency of sodium benzoate will decrease clearly and have a bed taste while PH>4.
4. Sorbic acid can be used by direct adding, spraying, retting, dry spraying, using in packing material and other method
5. Sorbic acid does not have carcinogenic and teratogenic effects on the human body. The low solubility of sorbic acid in water affects its application in food. So, food additive producers usually change sorbate into potassium sorbate which has good solubility, so that they can expand the application fields of sorbate products.
Colorless crystals or white crystalline powder
≤ 0.5 %
Residue on ignition
≤ 0.2 %
≤ 0.1 %
≤ 5 mg/kg
≤ 1 mg/kg
Heavy Metal (as Pb)
≤10 ppm max
≤ 3 mg/kg
25kg/bag, about 15 mts on pallet/20'gp
Service we can provide:
1. Mixed container, we can mix different items in one container.
2. Quality control, before shipment, free sample for test.
3. Prompt shipment with professional documents
4. Packing as your request, with photo before shipment
1.Full experience of large numbers containers loading in Chinese sea port.
2.Fast shipment by reputed shipping line.
3.Packing with pallet as buyer's special request.
4.Best service after shipment with e mail.
5.Cargoes together with container sales service available.
6.Cargoes photo before and after loading into container.
7.Raw materials from Chinese origin.