Chemical Auxiliary Agent Vinil Silane Ethenyltrimethoxysilane for XLPE Cable Material
|1,000-4,999 5,000-15,199 15,200+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3.9 US $3.85 US $3.7|
|Purchase Qty. (kilogram)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500 Metic Ton/Metic Tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ELT-S171
- Usage: Rubber Auxiliary Agents, Textile Auxiliary Agents, Polyethylene and Copolymer
- Chemical Name: Ethenyltrimethoxysilane
- Ec No.: 220-449-8
- Solubility: Soluble in Most Organic Solvents
- Application 2: Used to Improve Affinity of Glass Fiber,Inorganic
- Application 5: Used as Promoter for Silicone Rubber
- Trademark: elite-indus
- Specification: 98%min, 99%min
- HS Code: 2931909090
- Appearance: Liquid
- Color: Transparent
- CAS No.: 2768-02-7
- Silane Type: Vinyl Funcation Silane
- Application 1: Used to Polyethylene and Copolymers
- Application 4: Used for Acrylic Paint Copolymer
- Application 6: Used as Promoter for Metal and Textile
- Transport Package: 190kgs/Drum or 950kgs/IBC
- Origin: Anhui
Cas No.:2768-02-7 EC No.:220-449-8
2.Capacity: 1000mts per month
4.Exported to: USD,Europe,South America,South East Asia etc
5.Delivery tiem: 7-10days
Description of ethenyltrimethoxysilane:
1, Chemical Name: ethenyltrimethoxysilane
2, Formula: CH2=CHSi (OCH3)3
is Colorless transparent liquid, have the taste of ester.It can soluble in most organic solvent,
not in the water if PH is 7.But it can soluble in water if PH is 3.0 to 3.5.
Typical physical properties of ethenyltrimethoxysilane:
|Purity, %||98 %min, 99%min.|
Potential Applications of ethneyltrimethoxysilane:
(1) Ethenyltrimethoxysilane applies to polyethylene and copolymers with all various complex- shape and all densities or those
composites that require the large machining tolerance and are filled in, and increase their applicable
temperature, high anti-pressure pyrolysis, compressive resistance, memory, abrasive, wear resistance
and impact resistance
(2) With the function of both coupling agent and cross-linking agent, its suitable polymers such as
polyethylene,polypropylene,unsaturated polyester, etc. Ethenyltrimethoxysilane can be used to improve the affinity of glass fiber,inorganic fillers and resin to react with vinyl, usually used in polyethylene cables and pipes of silane crosslinked polyethylene.
(3) Ethenyltrimethoxysilane can be used for acrylic paint copolymer, made to special paints/coatings of the external walls.
(4) Ethenyltrimethoxysilane can be use as the promoter for silicone rubber, metal and textile.
Packing & storage of ethenyltrimethoxysilane:
1, painted Iron drum or plastic drum or IBC
packing of 1900kgs/drum,15200kgs/1x20'gp
big packing of 950kgs/IBC,19000kgs/1x20'gp
Customized packing is ok.
OEM is ok.
2, Sealed well, store in a cool, dry place. Avoid light.
Silanes are important to the development of high quality materials with enhanced functionality.They are used in an incredible array of products that help to make living more comfortable and convenient.
1) Silanes are used effectively in adhesives,sealants and paints to improve adhesion to inorganic substrates.
2) Silanes are used to improve transparency and reduce viscosity during mixing and kneading.
3) Silanes are used to produce highly weatherable paints.
No.2 Automotive Applications
1) Silanes are used to make silica reinforced tires and in development of new materials.
2) Silanes are used to make high-molecular-weight rubbers and silicas.
No.3 Electrial Applications
1) Silanes can improve reliability of semiconductor encapsulants flat-panel displays and other products.
2) Silanes are used to improve dispersibility and adhesion of inorganic materials.
3) Silanes are used as raw materials for hard-coat materials.
No.4 Specific application
No.5 Organic functional groups and compatible resins