2, 4, 6, 8-Tetramethyltetravinylcyclotetra-Siloxane Silane CAS No 2554-06-5
|1,000-4,999 5,000-15,999 16,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $13.8 US $12 US $11.4|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||200kgs/Iron Drum/Plastic Drum 1000kgs/IBC|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: ELT-V4
- Usage: Rubber Auxiliary Agents, Coating Auxiliary Agents, Electronics Chemicals
- Chemical Name: 2,4,6,8-Tetramethyltetravinylcyclotetra-Siloxane
- Ec No: 219-863-1
- Application 1: Used in Reactive Silioxane Polymers
- Application 3: Used in Formulating Addition-Curing Silicone RTV
- Application 5: Used as Crosslinker
- Trademark: elite-indus
- Origin: Anhui
- Appearance: Liquid
- Color: Colorless Transparent
- CAS No: 2554-06-5
- Purity: 95%Min
- Application 2: Used as One of The Silicone Polymer Chain
- Application 4: Used in Rubber Formulations
- Yield: 500mts/Month
- Specification: 95%min
- HS Code: 29310000
Description of 2,4,6,8-tetramethyltetravinylcyclotetra-siloxane:
Chemical Name: 2,4,6,8-tetravinyl-2,4,6,8-tetramethylcyclotetrasiloxane
2,4,6,8-tetramethyltetravinylcyclotetra-siloxane is colorless transparent liquid.
Typical physical properties of 2,4,6,8-tetramethyltetravinylcyclotetra-siloxane:
Potential Applications of 2,4,6,8-tetramethyltetravinylcyclotetra-siloxane:
(1) It can used in the synthesis or manufacturing of reactive silioxane polymers with random vinyl
functional the back one of the silicone polymer chain.
(2) It can be used in formulating addition-curing silicone RTV or rubber formulations.
(3) It can be used as a very effective inhibitor for a platinum catalyzed addition-curing two-part RTV.
When used as an inhibitor,normally added to the crosslinker part of the formulation.
Its high boiling point and low evaporation rate provides an extremely stable working time
at ambient temperatures of the formulated two-part RTV.
Packing & storage of 2,4,6,8-tetramethyltetravinylcyclotetra-siloxane:
1, painted Iron drum or plastic drum,IBC
packing of 200kgs/drum,16000kgs/1x20'gp
packing of 1000kgs/IBC,20000kgs/1x20'gp
Customized packing is ok.
OEM is ok.
2, Sealed well, store in a cool, dry place. Avoid light.