Flownet Geogrid Geonet Composite Geotextile Fabrinet Geocomposite
|3,000-5,999 6,000-9,999 10,000-19,999 20,000-29,999 30,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2.9 US $2.8 US $2.7 US $2.6 US $2.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||6600m2 Per Days|
|Transport Package:||(W)3.9mx(L) 50m Per Roll, 36rolls 7020m2/40hq|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: Elt-Composite
- Application: Electrical Engineering, Roads & Railways & Airports Project, Water Conservancy Project
- Classification: Composite Geotextiles
- Type: Composite Geotextile
- Material 1: Virgin HDPE Resin
- Width: 1m-4m, Normal 2m and 3.9m
- Geonet Thickness: 5mm to 7mm
- Certificate: CE/Tri/ISO
- Main Application: Landfill,Tunnel,Underground,Gardens,Road Drainage
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 3926909090
- Color: Black
- Function: Drainage
- Material: HDPE
- Product Name: Geocomposite
- Material 2: Virgin Pet /PP Short Fiber
- Length: Normal 30/ 50m, Can as Per Your Request
- Composite Geotextile Weight: 100G/M2 to 300G/M2
- Shape: Tri-Planar/Bi-Planar
- Trademark: elite-indus
- Origin: Anhui
3D composite drainage geonet tri-dimension composite geonet for drainage is made of a unique tri-dimension geonet coated geotextile on both sides. It has the property of geotextile(filtration function) and geonet (drainage and protection) and remain the certain thickness. Provide good water conductivity.
1,Excellent drainage function, can bear long time high press load.
2,High tensile and shear strength.
3,Reduce the rete geotextile embedding into the core of geonet, can protect long time stable water conductivity
4, tri-dimension composite geonet for drainage can bear more than 20Kpa compression load.
5,Its anti-compression capacity is much larger than common geonet for drainage
Geocomposite Production Process :
2, Roadbed and road drainage;
3,Railway drainage, tunnel drainage, underground structure drainage.
4,The retaining back wall drainage,
5,gardens and sports grounds drainage.
Geocomposite Technical specifications
|Drainage network core||Units||Specification|
|Tensile strength(core network)||KN/m||8||10||12||14|