Food Sweetener Acesulfame K Potassium
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5.5 US $5.4|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500 Tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: ELT
- Nutritional Value: Non-nutritional Type
- Resource: Chemosynthesis
- High Sweetness: About 200 Times Sweeter Than Sucrose
- Trademark: elite-indus
- Origin: Anhui
- Type: Acesulfame Potassium
- Effect: Sweetener
- Good Taste: Similar to Sucrose in Terms of Taste
- Easily Dissolved: Dissolves Quickly and Easily in Water Under Room T
- Specification: GMP
- HS Code: 2934
Molecular Formula: C4H4KNO4S
Molecular Weight: 201.2422
Characteristics of acesulfame K:
1. Good taste: Similar to sucrose in terms of taste
2. High sweetness: About 200 times sweeter than sucrose
3. Easily dissolved: Dissolves quickly and easily in water under room temperature.
4. Non-calories: No metabolism and no calorific value in the body, suitable for diabetics.
5. Synergistic effect: Acesuliame-K has a distinguished synergistic effect when used in combination with other sweeteners, which can make a 20-40% reduction in the quantity of product required.
6. It will not cause tooth decay, with the good product image of low calorie and protecting tooth.
Acesulfame-K is widely used in various kind of food. Acesulfame-K is the most suitable sweetener for soft beverage because of it's high stability and good taste, it can be used in such foodstuffs as sweetener: Soft drink, chewing gum, coffee(instant), tea(instand), dairy product analogs, gelatins, pudding desserts, tabletop sweetener and baked food. Acesulfame-K can be also used in medicine and cosmetics, for example, syrup, sugarcoating pius, toothpaster, lipstick, mouthwasher and similar products.
Packing: 25kg/carton; About 18mts/20'gp
|Loss on Drying(105,2h)||≤1|
|Impurity B||≤20 ppm|
|PH(1 in 100 solution)||5.5-7.5|
|Total Plate Count||≤200cfu/g|
|Yeast and Moukls||≤100 cfu/g|