Bis (3-triethoxysilylpropyl) Amine Silane CAS No 13497-18-2
|1,000-4,999 5,000-15,999 16,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $12.88 US $12.5 US $10.64|
|Purchase Qty. (kilogram)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500 Tons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Plastic/Iron Drum or IBC|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ELT-S1171
- Usage: Rubber Auxiliary Agents, Coating Auxiliary Agents, Textile Auxiliary Agents, Paper Chemicals, Surfactants
- Chemical Name: Bis(3-Triethoxysilylpropyl)Amine
- Ec No.: 236-818-1
- Solubitliy: Soluble in a Variety of Solvents
- Application 2: Used as Additive to Phenolic Resin Binders
- Application 4: Lead to Colorless Low-Viscosity PU Prepolymers
- Trademark: elite-indus
- Origin: Anhui
- Appearance: Liquid
- Color: Colorless Transparent
- CAS No.: 13497-18-2
- Purity: 95%Min
- Application 1: Used for Foundry Resins
- Application 3: as a Finish or Size Constituent
- Application 5: Used as Additive to Phenolic,Furan and Resins
- Specification: 95%min
- HS Code: 29310000
Description of bis(3-triethoxysilylpropyl)amine:
Chemical Name: Bis(3-triethoxysilylpropyl)amine
Similar to: Evonik Dynasylan 1122
is Colorless transparent liquid, soluble in a variety of organic solvents.
Typical physical properties of bis(3-triethoxysilylpropyl)amine:
Potential Applications of bis(3-triethoxysilylpropyl)amine:
(1) silane-endcapped polyurethanes:silane-terminated polyurethanes
can be prepared by reacting traditional NCO-terminated urethane prepolymers
with NQ-S01.It can react very fast with free isocyanate groups and
lead to a high converted silane-endcapped product.Side reactions can be significantly reduced.
(2) It can lead to colorless low-viscosity PU prepolymers with
improved UV stability and reduced yellowing tendency of sealants.
(3) glass fiber/glass fabric composites:as a finish or size constituent
(4) Mineral fiber insulating materials and abrasives:as an additive to phenolic resin binders.
(5) foundry resins:as an additive to phenolic,furan and melamine resins.
Packing & storage of bis(3-triethoxysilylpropyl)amine:
1, painted Iron drum or plastic drum or IBC
packing of 200kgs/drum,16000kgs/1x20'gp
big packing of 1000kgs/IBC,20000kgs/1x20'gp
Customized packing is ok.
OEM is ok.
2, Sealed well, store in a cool, dry place. Avoid light.