Promotion Price Food Ingredient Ascorbic Acid
|1,000-9,999 10,000-22,999 23,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $4.1 US $3.66 US $3.62|
|Purchase Qty. (kgs)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500metric Tons/Month|
|Transport Package:||25kgs/Carton, About 23 Mts/20′gp|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ascorbic acid
- Type: Food and Beverage Preservatives
- Resource: Organic Chemical Preservatives
- Service We Can Provide: Quality Control, Free Sample for Test
- Properties: Antioxidants
- Package: Packing with Pallet as Buyer′s Special Request
- pH: 2.1-2.6
- Trademark: elite-indus
- Origin: China
- Composition: Ascorbic Acid
- Effect: Nutritional Supplements Ascorbic Acid
- Product Name: Food Ingredient Ascorbic Acid
- Our Advantages: Fast Shipment by Reputed Shipping Line
- Application: Nutritional Supplements
- Appearance: White or Almost White Crystalline Powder
- OEM: Yes
- Specification: Assay: 99.0%-100.5%
- HS Code: 2936270030
Name: Ascorbic Acid /Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid)
Synonyms: Vitamin C; L-Threo-2, 3, 4, 5, 6-pentahydroxy-1-hexenoic acid-4-lactone
Molecular Formula: C6H8O6
Molecular Weight: 176.12
CAS No.: 50-81-7
EINECS No.: 200-066-2
Standard: GMP, ISO,
1. Ascorbic Acid is a white monoclinic crystal or crystalline powder with melting point on 190 -192 celsius degrees, no smell, sour, yellowish color after long time standing. The product is easily soluble in water, slightly soluble in ethanol, insoluble in ether, chloroform.
2. Ascorbic acid is well known for its antioxidant activity. Ascorbate acts as reducing agent to reverse oxidation in aqueous solution. When there are more free radicals (Reactive oxygen species) in the body versus antioxidant, human is under the condition called Oxidative stress.
1. Nutritional supplements. Antioxidants; Color agent. Enhance resistance to infectious diseases. Can be used for beer, fermented flour products, carbonated drinks, tea drinks, juice drinks, milk beverages, milk candy, canned fruit jelly, broth, children's cereal preparations, meat products, baking products.
2. It applies mainly to production of various medicines as clinically important material for supplementary cure practice in different sectors. Being food additives, it acts as superior and reliable agent in nutrition, antiseptic and flour processing aspects. It also helps enhance the immune system of animals as being served in feed additives.
3. Ascorbic Acid is the most widely taken dietary supplement. Ascorbic Acid is available in many forms including caplets, tablets, capsules, drink mix packets, in multi-vitamin formulations, in multiple antioxidant formulations, and crystalline powder. Timed release versions are available, as are formulations containing bioflavonoids such as quercetin, hesperidin and rutin. Tablet and capsule sizes range from 25 mg to 1500 mg. Ascorbic Acid (as Vitamin C) crystals are typically available in bottles containing 300 g to 1 kg of powder (a teaspoon of vitamin C crystals equals 5, 000 mg).
25kgs/carton, about 23 mts/20'gp
Packing with pallet as buyer's special request
Service we can provide:
1. Mixed container, we can mix different items in one container.
2. Quality control, before shipment, free sample for test.
3. Prompt shipment with professional documents
4. Packing as your request, with photo before shipment
1. Full experience of large numbers containers loading in Chinese sea port
2. Fast shipment by reputed shipping line
3. Packing with pallet as buyer's special request
4. Best service after shipment with e mail
5. Cargoes together with container sales service available
6. Cargoes photo before and after loading into container
7. Raw materials from Chinese origin
|Appearance||white or almost white crystalline powder|
|Melting point||190-192degrees centigrade|
|Colour od solution||≤BY7|
|Loss of drying||≤0.4%|
|Sulphate ash(residue on ignition)||≤0.1%|
|Specific optical rotation||+20.5°-+21.5|