Concrete Admixture Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer Liquid 40% 50% Solid
|FOB Unit Price:||US $700 US $650|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||800000ton Per Year|
|Transport Package:||230kg/200L PE Drum, 1100kg/IBC Tank,|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ELT
- Solid Content(%) ≥: Solid 40 or 50
- Chloride Content (%: <=0.02
- Product Name: Concrete Cement Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer
- Water Reduction (%): >=25
- Appearance: Liquid
- Efficacy: Superplasticizer
- Trademark: elite-indus
- Origin: China
- Type: Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer
- Density(g/cm3): 1.05
- pH Value: 8.0
- Cement Paste Fluidity (mm): >=240
- Corrosion to Steel Bars: None
- Color: Brown
- Classification: Concrete Additives
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 3824401000
Elt WR is a environmental polycarboxylate superplasticizer. It is a concentrated product. Due to high water reducing rate and low alkali content, it can be widely used in all kinds of high-performance concrete such as retarding concrete,precast concrete,cast -in-place concrete,high performance concrete,flow state concrete,self-compacting concrete and mass concrete. It is widely used in project such as high-speed railway,large bridge,hydroelectric project,nuclear power plant,metro,high way,harbor.
2.Principle of function
Molecular main chain of polycarboxylate high performance water reducer is firmly adsorbed on surface of cement granule where can efficiently counteract hydration reaction and increase its plasticity.
Branched chain surround cement granule having sterically hindered and electrostatic exclusion function which is different from conventional imparts excellent dispersing ability and effect of water reducing which make integrative characteristics of concrete improve greatly.
|Visual Appearance||/||Colorless or yellowish liquid|
|Solid Content||%||40.0±1.0 , 50.0±1.5|
|Cement Paste Fluidity||mm||≥230|
|Physical & Mechanical properties|
|Test Items||Corporation Specification||Test Result|
|Water Reduction Rate%||≥25||36|
|Compressive Strength Ratio%||1d||≥170||220|
|Steel reinforcement corrosion||no||no|
A. High water reduction: The water reduction rate of concrete is above 40%.
B. Easying to control production: Controling water reduction ratio, plasticity and air entraining
by adjusting molecular weight of main chain, length and density of side chain, type of side
C. Good dispersion: High fluidity of concrete results in deposing and compacting easily for
D. High strength gained rate: Greatly increasing early and after strength, reducing energy loss.
Reduction of cracking, shrinkage and creep.
E. Wide adaptability: It is compatible with ordinary silicate cement, silicate cement, slag silicate
cement and all kinds of blendings having excellent dispersibility and plasticity.
F. Good strength and durability: low lacuna rate, low alkali and chlorin-ion content. Enhancing
concrete strength and durability.
G. Environmental friendly products: No pollution during production.
H. Low-consume, Low-cost: It can be produced in little cycle and little-consume. So it having
low-cost. Especially it can be used in commercial concrete.
5.Scope of application
A..Elt-WR is a superplasticizer used in premix of construction and cast-in-place concrete.
B. It is especially suitable high strength concrete for railway, haven, traffic, bridge and electric
power and so on.
C.It is suitable for the preparation of high strength, high durability, self-compacting, steel fiber
and self-leveling concrete
6.Package & Storage
1. Liquid product: 230kg/200L PE drum ,1100kg/IBC tank,.
2. Sealed stored under 0-35ºC,far away from sunlight.
3. Shelflife is normally 12 month. It is tested eligibility and then used when it exceeds.
1. Elt-WR is free from alkaline. It is no toxic, hazardous, and corrosive. It is inedible.
2. When it contacts to eyes and skin, the affected area shall be immediately rinsed with plenty of water for minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persists.
3. Keep container closed when it is not in use. Do not store the product directly under sunlight.