HDPE Dimple Geomembrane for Dam
|1,000-2,999 3,000-6,999 7,000-9,999 10,000-19,999 20,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2.8 US $2.7 US $2.6 US $2.5 US $2.4|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||10000m2/ Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: Elt-Composite
- Application: Electrical Engineering, Water Conservancy Project
- Classification: Composite Geotextiles
- Type: Composite Geomembrane
- Other Name: HDPE Drainage Board
- Dimple Height: 8/10/12/15/16/20mm
- Geotextile Weight: 100G/M2 to 300G/M2
- Length: Normal Is 30m,Can as Per Your Request
- Certificate: ISO/CE
- Transport Package: Width 2.4m, Length30m/Roll, 3240m2/20′gp
- Origin: Anhui
- Color: Black
- Function: Drainage
- Material: HDPE
- Product Name: HDPE Dimple Geomembrane
- Board Sheet Thickness: 0.5mm to 2.0mm
- Geotextile Type: PP or Pet Non Woven
- Width: 1m to 3m
- Main Application: Roof Garden, Tunnel,Football Field etc
- Trademark: elite-indus
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 3920109090
EltMembrane-CDG series of geomembrane is manufactured from High Density Polyethylene resins. Produced by extruding plastic sheet into dimple shape. These dimples, in spatial structure with certain height. Can resist long-term high pressure without deformation. On the top of the dimples, there is filtration geotextile to make sure the drainage channel ruing well without any block for any articles. For example, filling particles or concrete.
resistance to puncture of plant roots;
Simple installation and quality guaranteed.
1, Landscape engineering: Garage top greening, roof garden, football field, golf course, beach project.
2, Municipal engineering: Road base, subway, tunnel, landfill.
3, Construction engineering: Upper or bottom layer of building foundation, basement wall, bedding filtration and heat insulation.
4, Traffic engineering: Highway, railway basement, dam and slope.
|NO.||Item Name||Technical requirements|
|1||Tensile strength N/<5cm> ≥||400||400||500||500||700||700|
|2||Elongation at break % ≥||200||200||300||300||400||400|
|3||Dimensional strength Mpa ≥||400||320||450||370||500||420|
|4||Dimensional stability %||±2|
|5||Low temperature impact brittle property||-35C crack-free bending|
|6||Longitudinal flow capacity cm3/s( hydraulic pressure 5Kpa)||5.6||8.6||5.6||8.6||5.6||8.6|
|7||Longitudinal flow capacity cm3/s( hydraulic pressure 350Kpa)||15.2||18.2||15.2||18.2||15.2||18.2|
Container Loading and Application Processes