Polyvinyl Alcohol PVA Fiber for Light Weight Roofing Sheet
|1-11 12-24 25-49 50-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,900 US $2,800 US $2,700 US $2,600 US $2,500|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Ton Per Year|
|Transport Package:||200kgs Net Per Plastic Woven Bag, 25.6ton/40′hq|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: Elt-Fiber
- Material: Polyvinyl Alcohol
- Fiber Type: Staple
- Color: Light Yellow
- Function: Reinforcement
- Product Name: Polyvinyl Alcohol PVA Fiber
- Length: 6 mm, 12 mm
- Tenacity: 11.5cn/Dtex Min.
- Density: 1.29g/cm3
- Certificate: ISO
- Trademark: elite-indus
- Origin: Anhui
- Usage: Concrete
- Feature: Reinforcement
- Pattern: Monofilament
- Width: as Request
- Structure: Monofilament
- Raw Material: Polyvinyl Alcohol
- Fiber Diameter: 2.0+/-0.25dtex
- Modulus: 290+/-20cn/Dtex
- Elongation: 7.5% Max.
- MOQ: 1ton
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 5503900000
Polyvinyl alcohol PVA Fiber introduction:
Polyvinyl alcohol PVA fiber with high strength and high modulus polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) as the main raw material, made by wet spinning process. The product has a high modulus, high strength, low elongation, pollution-free, non-toxic, and with acid, alkali, salt, abrasion, sunlight, corrosion, enzymes borers, cracking, anti-penetration, anti-UV, antiaging properties. The essential characteristic of these reinforcements is to absorb and distribute throughout the entire length - and thus attenuate - the tensions that are created in the material by an external load applied to the object
Polyvinyl alcohol PVA Fiber Performance:
1. With the purpose of high modulus, high strength, alkali and acid resistance, heat resistance.
It also has good compatibility with cement and other macromolecule material.
2. mainly be used in construction, cement industry, non asbestos material for heat and attrition resistance,plastic and rubber reinforcement.
3. It is the good substitution of Abestos.
Polyvinyl alcohol PVA Fiber Production Line:
Polyvinyl alcohol PVA Fiber application:
(1) high strength and high modulus polyvinyl alcohol fiber is an excellent substitute for asbestos fibers and glass fibers.
(2) polyvinyl alcohol fiber cement products are widely used in construction, such as fiber cement boards, tiles, pipes and so on.
(3) high strength and high modulus PVA fiber tow in water conservancy construction, instead of steel as reinforcement belt
(4) high strength and high modulus PVA fiber can also be used for advanced road construction, airport runways, tunnels, bridges and other construction.
(5) the production of high strength rope, safety net.
(6) rubber tires with reinforced material for conveyor belts, fire hoses, hoses and other preparation.
(7) plastic reinforcements.
Polyvinyl alcohol PVA Fiber advantage:
PVA fiber has high strength and modulus of elasticity compare with other general organic fiber used for cement reinforcing widely. As below:
Floats in water
AR glass fiber
Weak in alkali
Note:Like steel and glass fiber, PVA fibers have a modulus of elasticity, namely resistance to stretching, greater than normal concrete. Fine polypropylene, nylon and the other synthetic fibers used in concrete serve to restrain plastic shrinkage during the first 24 hours after concrete is poured. It is said that PVA fiber has higher tenacity and modulus, makes better performance for cracking control for long terms. Also regarding to structural applications with coarse fiber, high tensile strength and modulus may work effectively.
Polyvinyl alcohol PVA Fiber Specification:
Hot Water Solubility (90ºC,1hour)
Polyvinyl alcohol PVA Fiber Packing:
200kgs net per plastic woven bag,1.6MT/ Pallet,12.8TM/20'gp, 25.60MT/1X40`HQ