for Ink, Coating, Adhesives Ceva (chlorinated EVA)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5.55 US $5.4|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||10kgs Net Per Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: CEVA
- Natural Resin: Ceva
- Molecular Principal Chain: Ceva
- Chemical Name: for Ink, Coating, Adhesives Ceva (Chlorinated EVA)
- MOQ: 1000kgs
- Application: Coating, Adhesives
- Content of Chloride(%)≥: 18-24
- pH Value: 4.0-8.0
- Trademark: elite-indus
- Origin: Anhui
- Synthetic Resin: Ceva
- Characteristic: Ceva
- Color: Light Yellow
- Other Name: Chlorinated Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Copolymer Ceva
- Free Sample: Below 400g
- OEM: Yes
- Appearance: Milk White Blocky Solid
- Shipment: Within 15days After Order Confirmed
- Specification: industrial
- HS Code: 3904
Chlorinated Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Copolymer (CEVA)
Properties of for Ink, Coating, Adhesives Ceva (chlorinated EVA):
CEVA is soluble in toluene and xylene. It has elasticity like rubber, good solubility and fluidity at room temperature. In addition, it has good weather resistance, chemical resistance, Oil resistance, ozone resistance and flame resistance property.
Application of of for Ink, Coating, Adhesives Ceva (chlorinated EVA):
CEVA is mainly used to produce wear resistant, heavy corrosion resistant
And self-extinguishing coatings, high-grade adhesives, high quality printing ink
And high-grade plasticizer of PVC films.
Coatings: Widely used in ship coatings, road marking coatings, swimming Pool paintings, chemical equipment and decorating painting of wood and cement.
Adhesives: Widely used in paintings and coatings, Especially in compound painting, it can Improve the adhesive property of the painting to plastic films and therefore the quality of the Patterns is improved.
Others: CEVA can be used to produce tube, insulation of cables and wires and shoes.
1. Viscosity is measured in 20% toluene solution at 25+/-1º C by rotational viscometer.
2. Rotational viscometer is at 750 r. P. M.
Specification of for Ink, Coating, Adhesives Ceva (chlorinated EVA):
|Content of chloride(%)≥||18-24|
|Appearance:||milk white blocky solid|