Methytris (methylethylketoxime) Silane
|1,000-4,999 5,000-15,199 15,200+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $8 US $7.5 US $3|
|Purchase Qty. (kilograms)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500 Metic Ton/Metic Tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ELT-MOS
- Usage: Rubber Auxiliary Agents, Plastic Auxiliary Agents, Coating Auxiliary Agents, Surfactants
- Chemical Name: Methytris(Methylethylketoxime)Silane
- Ec No.: 245-366-4
- Purity: Above 95%
- Application 2: Used for Rubber
- Application 4: Used as Adhesion Promoter
- Trademark: elite-indus
- Specification: 98%min
- HS Code: 29310000
- Appearance: Liquid
- Color: Colorless or Light Yellow Transparent
- CAS No.: 22984-54-9
- Smell: with 2-Butanone Oxime Odor
- Application 1: Used as Cross-Linker
- Application 3: Used for Silicone Sealant
- Chemical Name 2: Methyl Oximeino Silane
- Transport Package: Iron/Plastic Drum Packing or IBC Packing
- Origin: Anhui
Cas No.:22984-54-9 EC No.:245-366-4
2.Capacity: 1000mts per month
4.Exported to: USD,Europe,South America,South East Asia etc
5.Delivery tiem: 7-10days
CAS NO.: 22984-54-9
Chemical Name: Methyl tris ( methyl ethyl ketoxime) silane,
Methyl Oximeino Silane (M),
Tris-(2-butanone oxime)- Methylsilane,
O,O',O'-( Methylsilylidene)-trioxime 2-butanone,
butan-2-one O,O',O''-( Methylsilylidyne)trioxime
Typical physical properties of Methytris(methylethylketoxime)Silane:
It is colorless or light yellow transparent liquid, which cross- linked when contacting water and generates
Molecular Weight: 301.5
Boiling point : > 340ºC/760mmHg
Specific Gravity(25ºC): 0.970~0.990
Dioptre (20ºC): 1.453±0.003
Chroma (Hazen) ≤30
Assay ≥ 95%
Potential Applications of Methytris(methylethylketoxime)Silane:
cross-linking agent (vulcanizing agent) of room temperature vulcanized silicone rubber and silicone sealant.
Packing & storage of Methytris(methylethylketoxime)Silane:
1, painted Iron drum or plastic drum or IBC
packing of 180kgs,14400kgs/1x20'gp
big packing of 900kgs,18000kgs/1x20'gp
Customized packing is ok.
OEM is ok.
2, Sealed well, store in a cool, dry place. Avoid light.
Silanes are important to the development of high quality materials with enhanced functionality.
They are used in an incredible array of products that help to make living more comfortable and convenient.
1) Silanes are used effectively in adhesives,sealants and paints to
improve adhesion to inorganic substrates.
2) Silanes are used to improve transparency and reduce viscosity during
mixing and kneading.
3) Silanes are used to produce highly weatherable paints.
No.2 Automotive Applications
1) Silanes are used to make silica reinforced tires and in development of new
2) Silanes are used to make high-molecular-weight rubbers and silicas.
No.3 Electrial Applications
1) Silanes can improve reliability of semiconductor encapsulants flat-panel
displays and other products.
2) Silanes are used to improve dispersibility and adhesion of inorganic
3) Silanes are used as raw materials for hard-coat materials.
No.4 Specific application
No.5 Organic functional groups and compatible resins