Nano Zinc Oxide Powder 20nm 30nm 50nm 90nm
|5-199 200-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $14.5 US $14 US $13|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||8000 Tons Per Years|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: Elite-NZN
- Grade Standard: Nano Grade
- Quality: First Class
- CAS No: 1314-13-2
- Purity: 99.9%
- Trademark: elite-indus
- Origin: Anhui
- Classification: Zinc Oxide
- Kind: Acidic Oxide
- Product Name: Nano Zinc Oxide Powder
- Particel Size: 20nm 30nm 50nm 90nm
- Appearance: White Powder
- Specification: Nano grade
- HS Code: 28170010
Nanometer Zinc Oxide powder Property:
CAS No: 1314-13-2
The product has excellent property of anti-UV, anti-bacterial, is widely used in the field of coating, ink, painting, plastic to improve their brightness, Mechanism strength, heat-resistance, anti-aging, wear-resistance.
Nanometer Zinc Oxide powder Application:
1. The product can be used in the field of rubber, chemical and oil industry, zinc ceramic, Car Tire, Cable Industry, aircraft tire.
2. The product can be used in the field of coating, painting, plastic to improve the property of strength, compactness, brightness, adhesive and smoothness.
3. The product can be used on anti-bacterial agents and odor-removing material, Medical Health, textile antibacterial agents.
4. The product can be used on ceramics and sunscreen to do the function of anti-bacterial, gather, anti-aging, whiten and moisten the skin
5. The product can be used on electronic industry, instrument industry, radio, electronic parts, EIB devices, image recorder, fluorescence,
6. The product can be used in the field of textile to improve property of anti-UV, absorbing infrared ray, anti-bacterial, warm.
7. The product can be used in the field of military-industry to absorbing infrared ray.
Nanometer Zinc Oxide powder Package: 25KG/barrel
|Appearance||White powder||White powder||White powder|
|Loss on dry %||≤0.5||≤0.3||≤0.3|
|Loss on burning %||≤4||≤0.2||≤0.2|
|Average particle size nm||50±10||90±10||30±10|
|Content of Pb in PbO %||≤0.0001||≤0.0005||≤0.0001|
|Content of Mn in MnO %||≤0.0001||≤0.0001||≤0.0001|
|Content of Cu in CuO %||≤0.0002||≤0.0002||≤0.0002|