Silane Coupling Agents Amino Functional Propyl Trimethoxy Triethoxy Silanes (ELT-S550, KBE-903, A-1100, Z6011)
|950-9,499 9,500-15,199 15,200+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5.5 US $5.4 US $5.3|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||190kgs/Drum, 950kgs/IBC|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: ELT-S550, KBE-903, A-1100, Z6011
- Appearance: Liquid
- Colour: Transparent
- Function: Amino Silane
- Trademark: elite-indus
- Origin: Anhui
- Type: Synthesis Material Intermediates
- Quality: Industrial
- Type 1: Triethoxy Silane
- CAS No.: 919-30-2
- Specification: 98%min. or 99%min.
- HS Code: 2931
Silane Coupling Agent ELT-S550
CAS No.: 919-30-2
1. Chemical Name: γ -Aminopropyl Triethoxysilane,
2. Similar to: KBE-903 of Shin-Etsu, Silquest A-1100 of GE,
Z-6011 of Dow Corning, Degussa AMEO
3. Molecular Formula: H2N(CH2)3Si(OC2H5)3
4. Silanes Properties: Colorless transparent liquid. Completely and immediately soluble in water (with reaction),
alcohol, and aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbons. Ketone are not recommended as diluents.
Molecular Weight: -------------- 221.37
Boiling Point ( C. Deg): -------- 217
Density (ρ 20) g/cm3: ---------- 0.9450 +/- 0.0050
Refractive Index(n25D): ------- 1.4200 +/- 0.0050
Assay: ------------------------------ 95%min. 97%min. 98%min. 99%min. 99.5%min.
5. Silanes Application:
(1) When used in thermoplastic and thermosetting resin such as phenol aldehyde, polyester, epoxy, PBT,
polyamide, carbonate, it can greatly improve dry and wet bending strength, compression strength, shear
strength and other physical mechanical properties and wet electric properties, also improve the wetting
property and dispersion of stuffing into polymer. When used in the sand casting of resin, it can strengthen the
adhesion, improve profile sand strength and antiwetting property. When added into phenol aldehyde in the
production of glass fibre cotton and mineral cotton, it can improve moisture proof property and strengthen
compression elastic resilience.
(2) It is an excellent adhesion improver used in polyamide, epoxy, nitrile,
Phenol aldehyde adhesive and sealed material to improve the dispersion of pigment and the adhesion to
glass, aluminum, iron, also applicable for latex coating such as polyamide, epoxy and acrylic acid type.
(3) It can be used to produce amino silicone oil and latex.
6. Silanes Packing and storage:
(1) Packing: 5kg/pail, 4pails in a carton, Or 190 kgs net per export worthy new iron drum
Or 950kgs IBC
(2) This product must be sealed and kept in cool & ventilated place.