|1,000-4,999 5,000-19,999 20,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3.1 US $2.56 US $1.3|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||300 Ton Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ELT-S216
- Usage: Rubber Auxiliary Agents, Plastic Auxiliary Agents, Coating Auxiliary Agents, Surfactants
- Chemical Name: Phenyltrichlorosilane
- Ec No.: 202-640-8
- Application 1: Can Improve Thermal Stability of Other Silanes
- Application 3: Used for Phenyl Silicone Compounds
- Application 5: Used for Hydrophobic Surface Treatment
- Trademark: elite-indus
- Specification: 99%
- HS Code: 29310000
- Appearance: Liquid
- Color: Colorless Transparent
- CAS No.: 98-13-5
- Purity: 99%
- Application 2: Used for Organic Silicon Resin
- Application 4: Used as Other Silanes and Siloxanes Intermediates
- Application 6: Used as Hydrophobic Additive
- Transport Package: Iron/Plastic Drum or IBC
- Origin: Anhui
Cas No.:98-13-5 EC No.:202-640-8
2.Capacity: about 1000mts per month
4.Exported to: USA,Europe,South America,South East Asia etc
5.Delivery time: 7-10days
6.OEM is ok.
Description of phenyltrichlorosilane:
1. Chemical Name: phenyltrichlorosilane
2. Cas No.:98-13-5
3. EC No.:202-640-8
4. Empirical formula:C6H5Cl3Si
Typical physical properties of phenyltrichlorosilane:
Appearance: Colorless clear liquid with acrid odor of hydrogen chloride
|Boiling Pont ºC[760mmHg]||201|
|Flash Point ºC||91|
|Refractive Index [25ºC]||1.4083|
Potential Applications of phenyltrichlorosilane:
(1) Can improve thermal stability of other silanes.
(2) Can be used for organic silicon resin.
(3) Can be used for phenyl silicone compounds.
(4) Can be used as other silanes and siloxanes intermediates.
(5) Can be used for hydrophobic surface treatment.
(6) Can be used as hydrophobic additive to other silane coupling agent.
Packing & storage of phenyltrichlorosilane:
1, painted Iron drum or plastic drum or IBC
packing of 250kgs/drum,20000kgs/1x20'gp
big packing of 1100kgs/IBC,22000kgs/1x20'gp
Customized packing is ok.
OEM is ok.
2, Sealed well, store in a cool, dry place. Avoid light.