Geosynthetic Clay Liners for Dam and Landfill Bentonite Mat
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1.8 US $1.6|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Square Metres Per Day|
|Transport Package:||Width 5.8m*Length35 M Per Roll|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Elt-Geosynthetic Clay Liners
- Ceiling Tile Shape: Roll
- Thickness: According to Cusotmer"S Request
- Surface Treatment: Geotextile
- Certification: ISO, MSDS, CE
- Usage: Waterproofing
- Bentionite Swell Index: >=24ml/2g(ASTM D 5890)
- Bentionite Fluid Loss: <=18ml(ASTM D 5891)
- Product Name: Geosynthetic Clay Liners for Dam and Landfill Bent
- Peel Strength: >400n/M(ASTM D 6496)
- Specification: ISO/SGS
- HS Code: 56031490
- Type: Waterproof Roll Material
- Material: Bentonite Clay Liners
- Ceiling Tile Type: Geotextile and Bentonite
- Function: Waterproofing
- Color: According to Cusotmer"S Request
- Unit Weight: 4000G/M2-7000G/M2
- Length: 35m(Normal) or at Your Request
- Grab Strength: >=6kn/M(ASTM D 6768)
- Width: 5.8m(Normal) or at Your Request
- Trademark: elite-indus
- Origin: China
geosynthetic clay liners Introduction:
EltGCL are high performance needle punched environmental reinforced composites which combine two durable geotextile outer layers with a uniform core of natural sodium bentonite clay to form a hydraulic barrier.
Fibersfrom the non-woven geotextile are needle punched through the layer of bentonite and incorporated into
the other geotextile (either a woven or non-woven).when hydrated under a confining load, the bentonite
swells to form a low permeability clay layer with the equivalent hydraulic protection of several feet of compacted clay.
geosynthetic clay liners Specification:
Bentionite Swell Index
ASTM D 5890
Bentionite Fluid Loss
ASTM D 5891
Finished GCL PROPERTIES
Bentionite Mass/Unit Area
ASTM D 5993
ASTM D 6496
ASTM D 6768
ASTM D 5199
ASTM D 5084
ASTM D 5887
Non-Woven Geotextile Mass
ASTM D 5261
Woven Geotextile Mass
ASTM D 5261
geosynthetic clay liners Feature:
(1) A permanent waterproof performance, and excellent water seepage performance, impermeability hydrostatic pressure up to 1.0MPa above, permeability coefficient 5 *10-9cm / s. Because the Department of Natural sodium bentonite inorganic materials, even after a long time or the surrounding environment changes, aging or corrosion does not occur.
(2) Has all the characteristics of geotextile material, such as separation, reinforcement, protection, filtration, simple construction and unrestricted construction environment temperature below 0 0 C also be construction. Just when construction GCL waterproof blanket tile on the floor, when the elevation or slope construction, with nails and washers to secure it, as required, can overlap.
(3) Easy to repair; Even after water (seepage) end of construction, such as waterproof layer accident damage, as long as the site of the damage to be a simple fix, can ever regain perfect waterproof performance.
(4)green: Bentonite is a natural inorganic material, harmless, non-toxic, no particular impact on the environment, with good environmental performance.
(5) simple construction period is short: and other waterproof materials, the construction is relatively simple, does not require heating and paste. Product width up to 6 meters, with international geotextile (film) to match the size, greatly improving the efficiency of construction.
(6) Integrated waterproof materials and objects: When sodium bentonite water, with 20-28 times the capacity expansion, even if the concrete structure vibration and settlement, bentonite GCL can repair cracks in the concrete surface less than 2mm.
geosynthetic clay liners Application:
(1)Municipal engineering, underground engineering subways, buildings and roofs reservoir seepage.
(2)Environmental sanitation, solid waste landfills, sewage treatment plants, industrial waste.
(3)water, rivers, lakes and reservoirs dam seepage, plugging, reinforcement.
(4)Garden artificial lake golf course pond seepage and so on.
(5)Petrochemical, mining and other areas of engineering seepage, leakage, etc.
1, The EltGCL Weight can do from 4000g/m2 to 7000g/m2.
2, The EltGCL is a reinforced GCL consisting of a layer of sodium Bentonite between a woven and non-woven geotextile, which are needle punched together.
3, we also have Needle punched and coated process GCL and Viscose pmcess GCL.