Bentomat Gcl Geosynthetic Clay Liner
|1,000-4,999 5,000-9,999 10,000-19,999 20,000-99,999 100,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2.5 US $2.4 US $2.3 US $2.2 US $2|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||20000m2 Per Day|
|Transport Package:||5.8mx35m Per Roll, 18rolls, 3654m2/20′gp|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: Elt
- Certification: CE
- Kind: Waterproof Roll Material
- Width: 1m-6m, Normal Is 5.8m
- Standards: ASTM D Standard
- Bentionite Swell Index: 24ml/2g Min
- Certificate: ISO/CE
- Other Name: Geosynthetic Clay Liner
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 68159990
- Color: White
- Usage: Waterproof
- Unit Weight: 4000G/M2-7000G/M2, Normal 4500G/M2, 5250G/M2
- Length: Normal Is 35m
- Quantity: About The 3248m2/20gp
- Bentionite Fluid Loss: 18ml Max
- Product Name: Gcl
- Trademark: elite-indus
- Origin: Anhui
Geosynthetic clay Liner Description:
Geosynthetic clay liner
are high performance needle punched environmental reinforced composites which combine two durable geotextile outer layers with a uniform core of natural sodium bentonite clay to form a hydraulic barrier. Fibers from the nonwoven geotextile are needle punched through the layer of bentonite and incorporated into the other geotextile (either a woven or nonwoven).when hydrated under a confining load, the bentonite swells to form a low permeability clay layer with the equivalent hydraulic protection of several feet of compacted clay.
Geosynthetic clay Liner Production Line:
Geosynthetic clay Liner Properties:
1. Improved leakage performance
2. Permanent waterproof performance
3. Simple construction and short time limit for a project.
4. Not influenced by air temperature.
5. A kind of green material and good to environmental protection.
6. More versatile than compacted clay
7. Increased airspace and liner efficiency
Geosynthetic clay Liner Packing:
Geosynthetic clay Liner Applications:
It is used to prevent water leakages in areas of artificial lakes, waste disposal fields, underground garage, top building gardens, reservoirs, oil warehouses, and chemicals accumulating fields.
Geosynthetic clay Liner Technical parameter:
Bentionite Swell Index
ASTM D 5890
Bentionite Fluid Loss
ASTM D 5891
Finished GCL PROPERTIES
Bentionite Mass/Unit Area
ASTM D 5993
ASTM D 6496
ASTM D 6768
ASTM D 5199
ASTM D 5084
ASTM D 5887
Non-Woven Geotextile Mass
ASTM D 5261
Woven Geotextile Mass
ASTM D 5261
1, The EltGCL Weight can do from 3000g/m2 to 7000g/m2.
2, The EltGCL is a reinforced GCL consisting of a layer of sodium Bentonite between a woven and non-woven geotextile, which are needle punched together.
3, we also have Needle punched and coated process GCL and Viscose pmcess GCL.