Vinyl Functional Silane CAS No 124-70-9 Vinylmethyldichlorosilane
|1,000-4,999 5,000-15,999 16,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $8 US $7.1 US $6.75|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||300 Tons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Plastic/Iron Drum or IBC|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ELT-S2150
- Usage: Rubber Auxiliary Agents, Plastic Auxiliary Agents, Coating Auxiliary Agents, Surfactants
- Chemical Name: Vinylmethyldichlorosilane
- Ec No.: 204-710-3
- MOQ: 1000kgs
- Application 2: Used as Crosslinking Agnet
- Application 4: Used for Plastic and Peroxide Cured Rubber
- Trademark: elite-indus
- Origin: Anhui
- Appearance: Liquid
- Color: Colorless Transparent Liquid
- CAS No.: 124-70-9
- Purity: 99%Min
- Application 1: Used as Coupling Agent,Adhesion Promoter
- Applicatiom 3: Used for Surface Treatment of Mineral Fillers
- Application 5: Used for Polyester and Polyelofins
- Specification: 99%min
- HS Code: 29310000
Cas No.:124-70-9 EC No.:204-710-3
2.Capacity: 1000mts per month
4.Exported to: USD,Europe,South America,South East Asia etc
5.Delivery tiem: 7-10days
Product IntroductionDescription of vinylmethyldichlorosilane:
Chemical Name: vinylmethyldichlorosilane
Similar to: Dow Corning Z-1227
Vinylmethyldichlorosilane is Colorless transparent liquid.
Typical physical properties of vinylmethyldichlorosilane:
Potential Applications of vinylmethyldichlorosilane:
(1) It can used as coupling agent,adhesion promoters,crosslinking agent.To graft to polyethylene for moisture induced coupling and copolymerize with ethylene for moisture induced coupling of polyethylene.
(2) It can be used for surface treatment of mineral fillers in plastic and peroxide cured rubber,polyester,
polyolefins,styrenics and acrylics etc.
Packing & storage of vinylmethyldichlorosilane:
1, painted Iron drum or plastic drum or IBC
packing of 200kgs/drum,16000kgs/1x20'gp
big packing of 1000kgs/IBC,20000kgs/1x20'gp
Customized packing is ok.
OEM is ok.
2, Sealed well, store in a cool, dry place. Avoid light,heat and moisture.
Silanes are important to the development of high quality materials with enhanced functionality.
They are used in an incredible array of products that help to make living more comfortable and convenient.
1) Silanes are used effectively in adhesives,sealants and paints to improve adhesion to inorganic substrates.
2) Silanes are used to improve transparency and reduce viscosity during mixing and kneading.
3) Silanes are used to produce highly weatherable paints.
No.2 Automotive Applications
1) Silanes are used to make silica reinforced tires and in development of new materials.
2) Silanes are used to make high-molecular-weight rubbers and silicas.
No.3 Electrial Applications
1) Silanes can improve reliability of semiconductor encapsulants flat-panel displays and other products.
2) Silanes are used to improve dispersibility and adhesion of inorganic materials.
3) Silanes are used as raw materials for hard-coat materials.
No.4 Specific application
No.5 Organic functional groups and compatible resins