CAS No. 2768-02-7 Vinyltrimethoxysilane (ELT-S171)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5.3 US $5|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||190kgs/Drum, 950kgs/IBC|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: ELT-S171
- Appearance: Liquid
- Colour: Transparent
- CAS No.: 2768-02-7
- Similar to: Silquest a-171
- Similar to 2: Xiameter Ofs-6300
- Trademark: elite-indus
- Origin: Anhui
- Type: Synthesis Material Intermediates
- Quality: Industrial
- Chemical Name: Vinyltrimethoxysilane
- Purity: 99%Min.
- Similar to 1: Degussa Dynasylan Vtmo
- Typical Application: XLPE Compounds for Cable
- Specification: 98%min.
- HS Code: 29310000
CAS No. 2768-02-7
1, Chemical Name: Vinyltrimethoxysilane
2, Similar to: silquest A-171, Dynasylan VTMO, Xiameter OFS-6300
3, Formula: CH2=CHSi (OCH3)3
4, Specification: Colorless tranparent liquid, have the taste of ester, Soluble in most organic solvent,
Insoluble in the water if pH is 7, But soluble in water if pH is 3.0 to 3.5.
Purity -------------------------- 98%min. 99%min.
Molecular weight ----------- 148.23
Boiling Point ----------------- 123 C
Density (ρ 20)(d254) ------- 0.960-0.980g/cm3
Refractive Index (n25D) ----1.3920-1.3940
5, Appilcations of Vinyltrimethoxysilane :
(1) Vinyltrimethoxysilane applies to polyethylene and copolymer with all various complex- shape and all
density. Vinyltrimethoxysilane have high used temperature, high anti-pressure pyrolysis, memory, wear resistance and impact resistance
(2) With the function of both coupling agent and crosslinking agent, Vinyltrimethoxysilane suitable polymers
include polyethylene, Polypropylene, unsaturated polyester, etc. It can be used to improve the affinity of
giass fibre, inorganic Fillers and resin to react with vinyl, usually used in cable and pip of silane crosslinked
(3) Vinyltrimethoxysilane can be with acrylic paint copolymer, made to special paint of the external walls.
Vinyltrimethoxysilane can be use as the promotion for silicone rubber, metal and textile.
6, Packing & storage of Vinyltrimethoxysilane :
(1) 190kgs/drum, or 950kgs IBC
(2) Store in a cool, dry place and avoid light.