White Monoclinic Crystal Vitamin C
|500-1,999 2,000-22,999 23,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3.5 US $3.45 US $3.3|
|Purchase Qty. (kgs)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500metric Tons/Month|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Carton; Customized Sizes Are Available|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ascorbic acid
- Resource: Natural
- Application: Antioxidants
- Specification: Assay: 99.0%-100.5%
- HS Code: 2936270030
- Type: Nutritional Supplements
- Properties: Easily Soluble in Water, Slightly Soluble in Ethan
- Trademark: elite-indus
- Origin: China
Name: Ascorbic Acid /Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid)
Synonyms: Vitamin C; L-Threo-2, 3, 4, 5, 6-pentahydroxy-1-hexenoic acid-4-lactone
Molecular Formula: C6H8O6
Molecular Weight: 176.12
CAS No.: 50-81-7
EINECS No.: 200-066-2
Standard: GMP, FDA, BRC, HACCP, OCIA, ISO,
1. Vitamin C is a white monoclinic crystal or crystalline powder with melting point on 190 -192 celsius degrees, no smell, sour, yellowish color after long time standing. The product is easily soluble in water, slightly soluble in ethanol, insoluble in ether, chloroform.
2. Ascorbic acid is well known for its antioxidant activity. Ascorbate acts as reducing agent to reverse oxidation in aqueous solution. When there are more free radicals (Reactive oxygen species) in the body versus antioxidant, human is under the condition called Oxidative stress.
1. Nutritional supplements. Antioxidants; Color agent. Enhance resistance to infectious diseases. Can be used for beer, fermented flour products, carbonated drinks, tea drinks, juice drinks, milk beverages, milk candy, canned fruit jelly, broth, children's cereal preparations, meat products, baking products.
2. It applies mainly to production of various medicines as clinically important material for supplementary cure practice in different sectors. Being food additives, it acts as superior and reliable agent in nutrition, antiseptic and flour processing aspects. It also helps enhance the immune system of animals as being served in feed additives.
3. Vitamin C is the most widely taken dietary supplement. Vitamin C is available in many forms including caplets, tablets, capsules, drink mix packets, in multi-vitamin formulations, in multiple antioxidant formulations, and crystalline powder. Timed release versions are available, as are formulations containing bioflavonoids such as quercetin, hesperidin and rutin. Tablet and capsule sizes range from 25 mg to 1500 mg. Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) crystals are typically available in bottles containing 300 g to 1 kg of powder (a teaspoon of vitamin C crystals equals 5, 000 mg).
|Appearance||white or almost white crystalline powder|
|Melting point||190-192degrees centigrade|
|Colour od solution||≤BY7|
|Loss of drying||≤0.4%|
|Sulphate ash(residue on ignition)||≤0.1%|
|Specific optical rotation||+20.5°-+21.5|