Silane Si-172 Vts-Me Vinyltri (beta-methoxyethoxy) Silane
|1,000-4,999 5,000-15,999 16,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $7.5 US $6.89 US $5.45|
|Purchase Qty. (kilograms)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500 Metic Ton/Metic Tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ELT-S172
- Usage: Rubber Auxiliary Agents, Plastic Auxiliary Agents, Coating Auxiliary Agents, Surfactants, Electronics Chemicals
- Chemical Name: Vinyltri(2-Methoxyethoxy)Silane
- Ec No.: 213-934-0
- Solubility: Dissolve in Methanol, Ethanol etc
- Application 2: Wineral Reinforcement
- Functionality 1: Adhesion Promoter
- Trademark: elite-indus
- Specification: 99%min
- HS Code: 29310000
- Appearance: Liquid
- Color: Straw Yellow
- CAS No.: 1067-53-4
- Purity: 99%Min
- Application 1: Fiberglass
- Applicaiton 3: Rubber
- Functionality 2: Cross-Linker
- Transport Package: Iron/Plastic Drum Packing or IBC Packing
- Origin: Anhui
( Vinyltri(beta-methoxyethoxy)silane )
Cas No.:1067-53-4 EC No.:213-934-0
2.Capacity: 1000mts per month
4.Exported to: USD,Europe,South America,South East Asia etc
5.Delivery tiem: 7-10days
Description of Vinyltri(beta-methoxyethoxy) Silane:
Chemical Name: Vinyltri(beta-methoxyethoxy)silane
Similar to : Silquest A-172, Wacker GF-58, Degussa VTMOEO
CAS NO.: 1067-53-4
is a vinyl-functional coupling agent that promoters adhesion among unsaturated, polyester-type resins or crosslinked polyethylene resins or elastomers and inorganic substrates, including fiber glass.
Typical physical properties of vinyltri(beta-methoxyethoxy)silane:
Appearance: straw yellow liquid
Molecular Weight: 64 C. Deg.
Boiling Point: 285 C. Deg.
Density (ρ20 )g/cm3: 1.0350 +/- 0.0050
Refractive Index (n25D): 1.427 +/- 0.0050
can dissolve in methanol, ethanol, xylene and acetone.When stir it fully, it can dissolve in water and the
water solubility can reach 5%w/w.
Key Features and Benefits:
Improves electrical properties and strength of mineral-filled ethylene/propylene rubber and crosslinked
polyethylene and other polymer or resin systems, After wet-condition-ing, it can be added to the clay
Potential Applications of vinyltri(beta-methoxyethoxy)silane:
(1) Enhances EPDM (filled with inorganic filler), cross-linked polyethylene and its polymer or the resin 's
electrical specification and mechanical strength.Its performance is especially more remarkable under the
hygrometric state.It can be used as the surface treating agent for the pottery clay and siliceous inorganic
filler, add it by using the co-fixing method.
(2) Enhances the cross-linked and the inorganic filler or the polyester and so on compound
materials' mechanical strength under the hygrometric state. Silane 172 may reduce the cross-linked
polyester mould pressing material's water absorbability, electric specification and mechanical strength.
(3) In the glass fiber application, Silane 172 may enhance resin's cohesive force, such as the fiber
monofilament and polyester, etc, enhance the compound materials' performance under hygrometric state.
Packing & storage of vinyltri(beta-methoxyethoxy)silane:
1, painted Iron drum or plastic drum or IBC
packing of 200kgs/drum,16000kgs/1x20'gp
big packing of 1000kgs/IBC,20000kgs/1x20'gp
Customized packing is ok.
OEM is ok.
2, Sealed well, store in a cool, dry place. Avoid light.
Silanes are important to the development of high quality materials with enhanced functionality.
They are used in an incredible array of products that help to make living more comfortable and convenient.
1) Silanes are used effectively in adhesives,sealants and paints to improve adhesion to inorganic substrates.
2) Silanes are used to improve transparency and reduce viscosity during mixing and kneading.
3) Silanes are used to produce highly weatherable paints.
No.2 Automotive Applications
1) Silanes are used to make silica reinforced tires and in development of new materials.
2) Silanes are used to make high-molecular-weight rubbers and silicas.
No.3 Electrial Applications
1) Silanes can improve reliability of semiconductor encapsulants flat-panel displays and other products.
2) Silanes are used to improve dispersibility and adhesion of inorganic materials.
3) Silanes are used as raw materials for hard-coat materials.
No.4 Specific application
No.5 Organic functional groups and compatible resins