Split Yarn (flat slik) PP Woven Geotextile Factory/Manufacturer/Supplier
|FOB Price:||US $0.21 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||5,000 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5,000 Square Meters||US $0.21/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||20000 Square Metres Per Day|
|Transport Package:||at Customer Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: Elt-siy
- Color: Black, White
- Elongation Rate: <=25
- Sieve Size O90(O95), Mm: 0.07~0.5
- Trademark: elite-indus
- Origin: Anhui
- Kind: Waterproof Roll Material
- Material: PP
- Vertical Permeability Coefficient, Cm/S: 10 -1 ~10 -4
- Product Name: Split Yarn (Flat Slik) PP Woven Geotextile Factory
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 456982
1, PP Woven Geotextile Description
Split Yarn(flat slik) PP woven geotextile alled geotextile woven geotextile, based on polypropylene, propylene Polyethylene flat yarn as raw material woven geosynthetics,
There are two directions Jingwei, at least two sets of parallel yarn or flat yarn, of which a circular loom along the longitudinal become warp around a transverse arrangement becomes circular loom weft, and then through the two circular loom were intertwined to form a fabric.
2, PP Woven Geotextile Feature
(1) high strength, due to the use of plastic flat, in the dry state can maintain adequate strength and elongation
(2) corrosion, at different pH of the soil and water can be permanently resistant to corrosion.
(3) permeability is good, there is a gap between the flat yarn, it has good water permeability.
(4) anti-microbial resistance of microorganisms, insects are not compromised.
(5) to facilitate the construction, because the material is light, soft, so transporting, laying, to facilitate construction.
3, PP Woven Geotextile Application
It can be widely used in railway, highway, sports hall, dams, hydraulic construction, tunnel, coastal beach, land reclamation, environmental protection and other projects, can play a filtration, drainage, separation, protection, reinforcement effect.
|Made in china cheap Yarn(flat slik) PP woven geotextile|
|1||Breakage strength, kN/m≥||20||30||40||50||60||80||100|
|2||Breakage strength, kN/m≥||15||22||28||35||42||56||70|
|3||Elongation rate %≤||25|
|4||Trapezoidal tearing strength, Kn/m ≥||0.2||0.27||0.34||0.41||0.48||0.6||0.72|
|5||Burst strength, kN ≥||1.6||2.4||3.2||4||4.8||6||7.5|
|6||Vertical permeability coefficient, cm/s||10 -1 ~10 -4|
|7||Sieve size O90(O95), mm||0.07~0.5|
|8||Unit weight, g/m 2||120||160||200||240||280||340||400|
|9||Variation %||± 10|