amino silane cas no 919-30-2 3-aminopropyltriethoxysilaneAdvantages
1.Purity: 97%,98%,99%,99.5%minDescription of 3-aminopropyltriethoxysilane:
2.Capacity: 1000mts per month
4.Exported to: USD,Europe,South America,South East Asia etc
5.Delivery tiem: 7-10days
Chemical Name: Gamma-Aminopropyl Triethoxysilane
Similar to: KBE-903 of Shin-Etsu, Sil-quest A-1100 of Mo-mentive,Xia-meter Z-6011 of Dow-Corning, Degussa AMEO,
Ge-niosil GF93 of wacker,Dy-nasylan AMEO of EvonikMolecular Formula: H2N(CH2)3Si(OC2H5)3
CAS No.: 919-30-2
is a versatile amino-functional coupling agent may be an excellent candidate for use in a range of
broad applications to provide superior bonds between inorganic substrates and organic polymers
Typical physical properties of 3-aminopropyltriethoxysilane:
Appearance: colorless transparent liquid
Solubility: Completely and immediately soluble in water (with reaction),
alcohol, and aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbons.
Ketone are not recommended as diluents.
Molecular Weight: 221.37
Boiling Point ( C. Deg): 217
Density(ρ20)g/cm3: 0.9450 +/- 0.0050
Refractive Index(n25D): 1.4200 +/- 0.0050
Assay: 97%min. 98%min. 99%min. 99.5%min.
Potential Applications of 3-aminopropyltriethoxysilane:
(1) Used in thermoplastic and thermosetting resin such as phenol aldehyde, polyester, epoxy, PBT,
polyamide, carbonate, it can greatly improve dry and wet bending strength, compression strength,
shear strength and other physical mechanical properties and wet electric properties,
also improve the wetting property and dispersion of stuffing into polymer.
(2) Used in the sand casting of resin, it can strengthen the adhesion, improve profile sand strength
and antiwetting property.
(3) added into phenol aldehyde in the production of glass fibre cotton and mineral cotton, it can
improve moisture proof property and strengthen compression elastic resilience.
(4) It is an excellent adhesion improver used in polyamide, epoxy, nitrile, phenol aldehyde adhesive
and sealed material to improve the dispersion of pigment and the adhesion to glass, aluminum,
iron, also applicable for latex coating such as polyamide, epoxy and acrylic acid type.
(5) used to produce amino silicone oil and latex.
Packing & storage of 3-aminopropyltriethoxysilane:
1, painted Iron drum or plastic drum or IBC
packing of 200kgs/drum,16000kgs/1x20'gp
big packing of 1000kgs/IBC,20000kgs/1x20'gp
Customized packing is ok.
OEM is ok.2, Sealed well, store in a cool, dry place. Avoid light.Applications
Silanes are important to the development of high quality materials with enhanced functionality.
They are used in an incredible array of products that help to make living more comfortable and convenient.
1) Silanes are used effectively in adhesives,sealants and paints to improve
adhesion to inorganic substrates.
2) Silanes are used to improve transparency and reduce viscosity during
mixing and kneading.
3) Silanes are used to produce highly weatherable paints.
No.2 Automotive Applications
1) Silanes are used to make silica reinforced tires and in development of
2) Silanes are used to make high-molecular-weight rubbers and silicas.
No.3 Electrial Applications
1) Silanes can improve reliability of semiconductor encapsulants flat-panel
displays and other products.
2) Silanes are used to improve dispersibility and adhesion of inorganic
3) Silanes are used as raw materials for hard-coat materials.
No.4 Specific application
No.5 Organic functional groups and compatible resinsProduction Department