Plastic Polypropylene PP Biaxial Geogrids 20Kn 30Kn 40KN
PP Biaxial Geogrid Description:
PP Biaxial Geogrid Geogrid is made of high molecular polymer through extrusion, forming and punching before longitudinal and lateral stretching. This material has considerable tensile strength in longitudinal and lateral directions. This chain structure can effectively bear and diffuse forces on soil and is applicable to large area permanent load bearing foundation as a reinforce.
PP Biaxial Geogrid Application:
Geogrid stretch plastic geogrid is used to reinforce dyke and roadbed, side slope, tunnel wall, large airport, parking lot, pier freight yard, etc. That are with permanent load bearing.
1. Increase the bearing capacity of the roadbed and foundation and prolong their service life.
2. Prevent road surface and foundation from sinking or flawing, keep clean and beautiful ground surface.
3. Convenient construction saves time and labor, reduce mounting time and decrease maintenance expense.
4. Prevent culverts from flawing.
5. Enhance earth slope and prevent water loss and soil erosion.
6. Decrease underlayer thickness and save manufacturing cost.
7. Enhance the stability of side slope turf net patch to improve greening.
8. Replace wire netting used in mine as intermediate ceiling netting.
PP Biaxial geogird specification Date sheet:
| PP Plastic Biaxial Geogrid Specification|
|Longitudinal Yield Strength,kN/m||15||20||25||30||40||45||50|
|Crosswise Yield Strength,kN/m||15||20||25||30||40||45||50|
|Longitudinal Yield Elongation,%|| 15|
|Crosswise Yield Elongation,%|| 13|
|Longitudinal Yield Strength at 2% Elongation,kN/m||5||7||9||10.5||14||16||17.5|
|Crosswise Yield Strength at 2% Elongation,kN/m||5||7||9||10.5||14||16||17.5|
|Longitudinal Yield Strength at 5% Elongation,kN/m||7||14||17||21||28||32||35|
|Crosswise Yield Strength at 5% Elongation,kN/m||7||14||17||21||28||32||35|
|Product Length/roll,m|| 50|
|Product width, m|| 4|