Silane Coupling Agent ELT-S171Advantages
1.Purity: 97%,98%,99%,99.5%minDescription of vinyltrimethoxysilane:
2.Capacity: 1000mts per month
4.Exported to: USD,Europe,South America,South East Asia etc
5.Delivery tiem: 7-10days
1, Chemical Name: Vinyltrimethoxysilane
2, Formula: CH2=CHSi (OCH3)3 Vinyltrimethoxy silane
is Colorless transparent liquid, have the taste of ester, soluble in most organic solvent, insoluble in the water if PH is 7, but soluble in water if PH is 3.0 to 3.5. Typical physical properties of vinyltrimethoxysilane:
Potential Applications of vinyltrimethoxysilane:
|Purity, %||98 %min, 99%min.|
|PH value ||6-7|
applies to polyethylene and copolymers with all various complex- shape and all
densities or those composites that require the large machining tolerance and are filled in, increase their
applicable temperature, high anti-pressure pyrolysis, compressive resistance, memory, abrasive,
wear resistance and impact resistance
(2) With the function of both coupling agent and cross-linking agent
, its suitable polymers such as
polyethylene,polypropylene, unsaturated polyester, etc. vinyltrimethoxysilane
can be used to improve the
affinity of glass fiber,inorganic fillers and resin to react with vinyl, usually used in polyethylene cables and
pipes of silane crosslinked polyethylene
can be used for acrylic paint copolymer,made to special paints/coatings of the
can be use as the promoter for silicone rubber, metal and textile. Packing & storage of vinyltrimethoxysilane:
1, painted Iron drum or plastic drum , net weight 190Kg each, 950kg per IBC
packing of 1900kgs/drum,15200kgs/1x20'gp
big packing of 950kgs/IBC,19000kgs/1x20'gp
Customized packing is ok.
OEM is ok.
2, Sealed well, store in a cool, dry place. Avoid light. Applications
Silanes are important to the development of high quality materials with enhanced functionality.They are used in an incredible array of products that help to make living more comfortable and convenient.
1) Silanes are used effectively in adhesives,sealants and paints to improve adhesion to inorganic substrates.
2) Silanes are used to improve transparency and reduce viscosity during mixing and kneading.
3) Silanes are used to produce highly weatherable paints.
No.2 Automotive Applications
1) Silanes are used to make silica reinforced tires and in development of new materials.
2) Silanes are used to make high-molecular-weight rubbers and silicas.
No.3 Electrial Applications
1) Silanes can improve reliability of semiconductor encapsulants flat-panel displays and other products.
2) Silanes are used to improve dispersibility and adhesion of inorganic materials.
3) Silanes are used as raw materials for hard-coat materials.
No.4 Specific application
No.5 Organic functional groups and compatible resinsProduction Department