High Stength Fiberglass Geogrid for Asphalt Reinforcement
Fiberglass geogrid Information:
Fiberglass geogrid is a kind of plane network shape material that selects excellent reinforcement non-alkali fiberglass yarn. It is weaven in to base material by using foreign advanced warp knitter and adopts warp knitted directional structure, It make full use if yarn strength in textile, improves its chemical performance and makes it have good tension resistance, tearing resistance and creep resistance and is formed by excellent modified asphalt coating treatment. It follows similar and compatible principle, lays stress on its synthetic performance with asphalt mixture, protects glass fiber base material full and improve wearing resistance and sharing force resistance of base material so as to make road surface reinforce, to prevent highway harm such as crack and rut from occurring and to solve the problem that asphalt rode surface is difficult for reinforcement.
Fiberglass Geogrid Product Features:
Fiberglass geogrid has high intensity, low elongation ratio, thermostable, high module, light weight, good toughness, anti-corrosive, long life and so on characteristics, and can be applied in the old cement road surface, runway's service, the dike, the river bank, the side slope protection, project domains and so on road bridge connection surface enhancement processing. It can reinforce the road surface and prevents the road surface rut fatigue cracking the hot-cold expansion crack and the following reflection crack, and can scatter the road surface bearing stress, extense road surface service life, the high tensile strength and the low elongation ratio, no long-term slow change. The physical chemistry stability and hot-stability are good, anti-weary dehiscence, anti-low temperature shrinkage crack and postpone reduction reflection crack.
Fiberglass geogrid Product Function:
1. It reinforces old asphalt concrete road surface and asphalt surface layer, and prevents damage;
2. It is used for rebuilding cement concrete road surface into composite road surface and restraining reflection caused by lock contraction;
3. It is used in road expansion and improvement project and crack caused by old combination position and uneven sedimentation;
4. It is used in soft soil base reinforcement treatment, is favorable for soft soil water separation and concretion, restrains sedimentation effectively, distributes stress uniformly and improve overall strength.
5. It is used for prevention contraction crack caused by new rode semi-rigid base layer, and reinforcing and preventing road surface crack used by foundation crack reflection.
| fiberglass geogrid specification|
|Performance/Specification||EFG25-25||EFG 30-30||EFG 40-40||EFG 50-50||EFG 80-80||EFG 200-200|
|Break elongation ratio %||≤4||≤4||≤4||≤4||≤4||≤4|