Crack Resistant High tenacity 6mm Polyvinyl Alcohol fiber
1, Polyvinyl Alcohol fiber
Polyvinyl alcohol fiber with high strength and high modulus polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) as the main raw material, made by wet spinning process.
The product has a high modulus, high strength, low elongation, pollutionfree, nontoxic, and with acid, alkali, salt, abrasion, sunlight, corrosion, enzymes borers, cracking, anti-penetration, anti-UV, anti-aging properties.
The products and cement with good adhesion can effectively prevent small cracks caused by the plastic shrinkage, Applicable to a variety of reinforcing materials, widely used in industrial and civil buildings walls, roof, floor and roads, bridges, tunnels, slope reinforcement.
Because of the unique properties of PVA fibers, engineering, construction applications has a broad development prospects, it is an ideal replacement of asbestos completely new products.
2, Polyvinyl Alcohol fiber
(1) having good mechanical properties, high strength, high modulus, low elongation.
(2) acid and alkali resistance, chemical resistance.
(3) Light resistance: In the long sunshine, low loss fiber strength.
(4) Corrosion resistance: Fiber buried underground for a long time does not mildew, rot, no insects.
(5) fibers have good dispersibility: No fiber adhesion, and good dispersion in water.
(6) fiber and cement, plastics and other affinity, high adhesion strength.
(7) non-toxic to humans and the environment.
3, Polyvinyl Alcohol fiber
(1) high strength and high modulus polyvinyl alcohol fiber is an excellent substitute for asbestos fibers an d glass fibers.
(2) polyvinyl alcohol fiber cement products are widely used in construction, such as fiber cement boards, tiles, pipes and so on.
(3) high strength and high modulus PVA fiber tow in water conservancy construction, instead of steel as reinforcement belt.
(4) high strength and high modulus PVA fiber can also be used for advanced road construction, airport runways, tunnels, bridges and other construction.
(5) the production of high strength rope, safety net.
(6) rubber tires with reinforced material for conveyor belts, fire hoses, hoses and other preparation.
(7) plastic reinforcements.
4, Polyvinyl Alcohol fiber
|Material: ||Polyvinyl Alcohol|
|Diameter: || 2.0dtex±0.25(15+/-3um)|
|Tenacity: ||11.5CN/dtex min.|
|Elongation: || 7.5% max.|
|Modulus (0.1-0.4%): ||≥ 290cN/dtex(35GPa)|
|Tensile strength|| ≥ 11.5cN/dtex(1300MPa) |
|Density: || 1.29g/cm3|
|Hot Water Solubility (90ºC,1hour)|| ≤2%|
|Length: || 6mm / 12mm |
|Formula || (CH2CHOH)n|