vinil silane ethenyldimethoxymethylsilane similar to XL12 Z2349 A22171Advantages
1.Purity: 97%,98%,99%,99.5%min Ethenyldimethoxymethylsilane is Colorless transparent liquid.
2.Capacity: 1000mts per month
4.Exported to: USD,Europe,South America,South East Asia etc
5.Delivery tiem: 7-10days
Description of ethenyldimethoxymethylsilane:
Chemical Name: ethenyldimethoxymethylsilane
Similar to: Wacker XL 12,Dow Corning Z-2349,Momentive A-22171
Typical physical properties of ethenyldimethoxymethylsilane:
|Purity, %||99% min|
|PH value ||6-7|
Potential Applications of ethenyldimethoxymethylsilane:
(1) It can used as coupling agent,adhesion promoters,crosslinking agent.
(2) It can be used for sulfur and peroxide cured rubber,polyester,polyolefins,styrenics,and acrylics etc,or
surface treatment of mineral filers in plastics.
(3) It can be used to copolymerize with ethylene for moisture induced coupling of polyethylene or graft to
polyethylene for moisture induced coupling.
Packing & storage of ethenyldimethoxymethylsilane:
1, painted Iron drum or plastic drum or IBC
packing of 200kgs/drum,16000kgs/1x20'gp
big packing of 1000kgs/IBC,20000kgs/1x20'gp
Customized packing is ok.
OEM is ok.
2, Sealed well, store in a cool, dry place. Avoid light,heat and moisture.
Silanes are important to the development of high quality materials with enhanced functionality.They are used in an incredible array of products that help to make living more comfortable and convenient.
1) Silanes are used effectively in adhesives,sealants and paints to improve adhesion to inorganic substrates.
2) Silanes are used to improve transparency and reduce viscosity during mixing and kneading.
3) Silanes are used to produce highly weatherable paints.
No.2 Automotive Applications
1) Silanes are used to make silica reinforced tires and in development of new materials.
2) Silanes are used to make high-molecular-weight rubbers and silicas.
No.3 Electrial Applications
1) Silanes can improve reliability of semiconductor encapsulants flat-panel displays and other products.
2) Silanes are used to improve dispersibility and adhesion of inorganic materials.
3) Silanes are used as raw materials for hard-coat materials.
No.4 Specific application
No.5 Organic functional groups and compatible resinsProduction Department