Silane Coupling Agent ELT-S551
(Gamma-Aminopropyl Trimethoxysilane )
1. Chemical Name: γ-Aminopropyl Trimethoxysilane , 3-Aminopropyltrimethoxysilane
2. Similar to: KBM-903 of Shin-Etsu
3. Molecular Formula : H2N(CH2)3Si(OCH3)3
Typical physical properties:
Appearance: Colorless Transparent liquid
|Boiling Point (°C) ||88°C /15mmHg |
|Density(ρ20)g/cm3||1.0160 ± 0.0050 |
|Refractive Index(n25D)||1.4270 ± 0.0050 |
(1) Used in thermoplastic and thermosetting resin such as phenol aldehyde, polyester,
epoxy, PBT, polyamide, carbonate, it can greatly improve dry and wet bending strength, compression strength, shear strength and other physical mechanical properties and wet electric properties, also improve the wetting property and dispersion of stuffing into polymer.
(2) Used in the sand casting of resin, it can strengthen the adhesion, improve profile sand strength and antiwetting property.
(3) Added into phenol aldehyde in the production of glass fibre cotton and mineral cotton, it can improve moisture proof property and strengthen compression elastic resilience.
(4) It is an excellent adhesion improver used in polyamide, epoxy, nitrile, phenol aldehyde adhesive and sealed material to improve the dispersion of pigment and the adhesion to glass, aluminum, iron, also applicable for latex coating such as polyamide, epoxy and acrylic acid type.
(5) Ued to produce amino silicone oil and latex.
Packing & storage:
1, painted Iron drum or plastic drum , net weight 200kgs each, 1000kgs per IBC
2, Sealed well, store in a cool, dry place. Avoid light.