D-Mannose (CAS No.:3458-28-4)Description: Mannose (D-Mannose)is a monosaccharose, the formula C6H12O6, white crystal or crystalline powder, sweet with bitter.Easily soluble in water, slightly soluble in ethanol. D-mannose form easily crystalline compounds with calcium chloride, and display a complex variable optical effect. D-mannose can turn sour by yeast.Specification:
Function and Application:
|Appearance||White crystalline powder|
|Appearance of solution||Clear and colourless|
|Loss on drying||<0.5%|
|Heavy metals||≤ 10ppm|
|Specific rotation||+ 14 -- +15|
|Total placte count||≤1000cfu/g|
|Yeasts and molds||≤200cfu/g|
Packing: 25kg /drum, about 21 mt/20'gp
- mannose can be used for additives of food and beverage. Rehabilitation of diabetes, obesity, constipation and high cholesterol and so on have a good supporting role.
- mannose has anti-inflammatory effect, can inhibit the inflammatory response during wound healing. In addition, mannose derivatives has anti-inflammatory effect of peritonitis and adjuvant arthritis.
- inhibition of tumor growth and prevent parasites,bactena, viruses and bactenal intections.
- one of medicines component to improve sleep.
- D-mannose maintain urinary tract health purposes in an effective way and will not interfere with blood sugar regulation.