100GSM180GSM 250GSM 350GSM 800GSM non woven non-woven Nonwoven Geotextile
1, Nonwoven Geotextile
Acupuncture filament spunbond nonwoven geotextiles are made of polyester filaments into a network and by method of consolidation, the fibers are arranged in three-dimensional structure.
Filament geotextile has good mechanical features, good permeability and resistant to corrosion, aging, With isolation, filtration, drainage, protection, stability, reinforcement and other functions, Able to adapt to uneven grass-resistant construction external damage, creep, long loads can still maintain the original features.
2, Nonwoven Geotextile Feature
(1) strength - the same weight specifications, the tensile strength is higher than all the other non-woven needle;
(2) anti-ultraviolet light - has a very high UV resistance;
(3) resistance to extreme temperature performance - high temperature of 230o C, high temperatures and still maintain the integrity of the physical properties of the original structure;
(4) permeability and drainage plane - acupuncture geotextile thick and is formed with good drainage and vertical permeability plane was able to maintain this performance after many years;
(5) creep resistance - geotextile creep resistance than other geotextiles, so long-term good. It is resistant to common chemicals in soil erosion and corrosion of gasoline, diesel, etc.;
(6) elongation - at a certain stress the geotextile have good elongation, so that it can adapt to the irregular substrate surface irregularities;
(7) filament geotextile Features: Thick geotextile, geotextile can assure dimensional porosity, water is conducive to excellent mechanical properties.
(8) bursting strength geotextiles have a great advantage, especially for reinforced retaining walls and embankments.
3, Nonwoven Geotextile Application
(1) for reinforced retaining wall backfill, or for anchoring retaining wall panels. Construction of retaining walls or abutments wrap.
(2) reinforced flexible pavement, repair cracks on the road surface to prevent reflective cracking.
(3) increase the gravel and reinforced soil slope stability, to prevent frost damage when soil erosion and low temperatures.
(4) isolation layer path between the ballast and subgrade, or isolation layer between the roadbed and the soft base.
(5) artificial fill, isolation, filtration and reinforcement of the role of rubble or material field and ground isolation layer between different permafrost.
(6) ash storage dam or tailings dam upstream face of the initial filter layer, retaining wall backfill drainage systems filter layer.
(7) Drainage Ditch drainage underground pipe or gravel surrounding the periphery of the filter layer.
(8) Water Project wells, wells or vacuum filter layer baroclinic tube.
(9) highway, airport, railway ballast and rubble and other artificial foundation with geotextile separation layer between.
(10) inside the vertical or horizontal drainage dam, buried in the soil pore pressure dissipation.
(11) dam or embankment behind the impermeable geomembrane or concrete surface cover the lower part of the drainage.
(12) surrounding the tunnel seepage exclusion, reduce seepage lining surrounding the external water pressure to bear various buildings.
(13) artificial drainage foundation filling stadium foundation.
(14) roads (including temporary roads) railway embankment, dam, airports, stadiums and other projects in order to strengthen the weak foundation.
|4||Breaking Strength /KN/m||4.5||7.5||10||15||20||25||30||40||50|
|5||Elongation at Break/%||40~80|
|6||CBR Mullen burst Strength / KN||0.8||1.6||1.9||2.9||3.9||5.3||6.4||7.9||8.5|
|8||Vertical Permeability Coefficient, cm/s||(1.0~9.9)×(10-1~10-3)|
|9||Tear Strength /KN||0.1||0.2||0.3||0.42||0.6||0.7||0.82||1.1||1.3|