1. GREEN: Stevia is a natural sweetener extracted from Stevia leaves
2. SAFE: To-date, no harmful illness has been associated with stevia. Stevioside does not participate in human's metabolism. It does not accumulate within the body, it is non-toxic and its safety has been recognized by both the FAO and WHO. Stevia has been widely used in Japan where there is no upper limit on the quantity that may be consumed for this type of sweetener. The Ministry of Health in China in 1985 and again in 1990 separately approved stevia as the natural sweetener and a supplement as sweetener agent for medicine applications.
3. HIGH SWEETNESS: Stevia's sweetness is 200-450 times that of cane sugar. The sweetness is pure, cool and lasting and its natural sweetness resembles that of cane sugar.
4. LOW CALORIE: Total caloric value from stevia is only 1/300 of that of cane sugar. It can be used in the making of low-calorie food and drinks. Stevia is especially suitable for patients with diabetics, obesity, high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis, dental cavities and so on.
5. HEALTHY: Stevia is recognized as a nutritional food and health supplement by people in global medical fields. Modern medical research studies show that Stevia is helpful in regulating blood sugar level, blood pressure, raising energy level and improving brain activity. It is also helpful in reducing body fat and for weight control. In addition, it has good effects on skin care and in treating other skin related diseases.
6. EFFICIENEY: Stevia is stable in its form and does not react to acid, alkali, heat and light. It does not ferment. It does not get mouldy and deteriorate in quality if stored for a long time. As a sweetener in beverage and food, it can slow the growth of bacteria thus prolong the freshness quality guaranteed period.
As food additives, beverages, medicine and health supplements, various condiments, complex sweetener, pickles and other preservatives, cigarette flavoring, no-decay toothpaste, cosmetics, wine and spirits additives, etc.
NOTE: WE HAVE 5-300 TIMES SWEETNESS
|Total Steviol Glycosides%||≥98.00|
|Loss on Drying %||≤6.00|
|Heavy Metal(as Pb)||≤1mg/Kg|
|Total Plate Count||≤100CFU/g|