Product name: Acesulfame k
Molecular Formula: C4H4KNO4S
Molecular Weight: 201.2422
Characteristics of acesulfame K:
1. Good taste: Similar to sucrose in terms of taste
2. High sweetness: About 200 times sweeter than sucrose
3. Easily dissolved: Dissolves quickly and easily in water under room temperature.
4. Non-calories: No metabolism and no calorific value in the body, suitable for diabetics.
5. Synergistic effect: Acesuliame-K has a distinguished synergistic effect when used in combination with other sweeteners, which can make a 20-40% reduction in the quantity of product required.
6. It will not cause tooth decay, with the good product image of low calorie and protecting tooth.
Acesulfame-K is widely used in various kind of food. Acesulfame-K is the most suitable sweetener for soft beverage because of it's high stability and good taste, it can be used in such foodstuffs as sweetener: Soft drink, chewing gum, coffee(instant), tea(instand), dairy product analogs, gelatins, pudding desserts, tabletop sweetener and baked food. Acesulfame-K can be also used in medicine and cosmetics, for example, syrup, sugarcoating pius, toothpaster, lipstick, mouthwasher and similar products.
Packing: 25kg/carton; About 18mts/20'gp
|Loss on Drying(105,2h)||≤1|
|Impurity B||≤20 ppm|
|PH(1 in 100 solution)||5.5-7.5|
|Total Plate Count||≤200cfu/g|
|Yeast and Moukls||≤100 cfu/g|